one bed﹒ wanderer

バンドリ !

note .

ah... the one bed
trope. who doesn't
love that!?

guys i literally havent
consumed like.. any
genshin media in the past
half a year or so. like i
havent played it or anything.
so hopefully eventually
ill get around to writing for
the recent fontaine characters
(idk over half of them help...)

note .

﹒﹒ wanderer
fluff
reader is a lil (?) smug too

﹫ rileywhooshhh
ヽ(^◡^) ノ

in which : you find yourself having to stayat an inn with someone you can't evendeem an acquaintance, and it only escalatesfrom there

at an inn with someone you can't even
deem an acquaintance, and it only escalates
from there

≧≦

❱❱ YOU WATCHED FROM A distance as Wanderer checks into an inn. Your entire body ached from the endless walking and the occasional fighting. It was late at night since you guys got caught up fighting a nearby hilichurl camp, fueling your desire to sleep. You wanted nothing more than to hunker down and have your consciousness be taken away in a bed.

This was all due to you being an infamous chef. In tow, you never wanted to stop coming up with new creations. One of your favorite customers happens to be the dendro archon herself, who also happened to be your archon. You tend to heed her (sometimes near impossible) requests no matter what. Maybe it's because she's an archon, or maybe it's because you simply like her kindhearted nature. This time around, she asked you to make a dish that needed a vast amount of ingredients that, unfortunately, you didn't already have. One of those ingredients happened to only be found in Mondstadt.

And, since you are certainly not a fighter and skilled in taking down the nuisances that are hilichurls, Nahida sent the only other person that she knew had no plans for the next few days. That person being Wanderer. Now, you've had your fair share of conversations with him—though, all of them were caused by Nahida's insistence—and some of the time, your conversations with him flowed fairly smoothly. Or, as smoothly as it can get with the aloof man. Nahida would start a conversation with the three of you, then come up with an excuse to leave you and Wanderer alone. You've never been able to figure out why she does this, but you aren't exactly complaining.