valentine's special﹒ various ²

バンドリ !

﹒﹒kokomi, goroufluffmodern au !

﹒﹒kokomi, gorou
fluff
modern au !

﹫ rileywhooshhh
ヽ(^◡^) ノ

various valentine's writing
prompts with your favs!
if you havent, check out part one!

Kokomi: Your original date went awful. Nothing went right. Your date leaves you at the restaurant, in tears. You can't help but notice the cute waitress, who coincidentally helps you when your date left..

Gorou: Poor, sweet, innocent Gorou forgets that today is the 14th, Valentine's Day. He doesn't understand why you're ignoring/upset with him..
(in the form of texts)

≧≦

Kokomi

"What the actual hell is wrong with you!?" the man shouted at you, gaping at the spilled wine drink in his lap. You flinched at his gruff voice, hurriedly grabbing hold of a napkin.

"M-My sincerest apologies, Hiro! I ddint mean to bump the table, I was ju-just really startled when you asked me my, um, underwear size!" you squeaked, dabbing the man's knee quickly before it stained. It was too late, anyway.

The man's face flushed with anger and embarrassment. "I swear I didn't intend for it to sound that way! I saw this gorgeous piece of underwear at the mall the other day, and wanted to see if you'd like it as a gift, sweet cheeks," he countered, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Yes, but that is very inappropriate to ask on the first date. What were you thinking!?" ..Is what you wanted to say, but you just kept apologizing. You didn't have the nerves to tell him off.

You don't know why you agreed to having a blind date a week earlier. All of your friends had dates on Valentine's Day; you were too upset and embarrassed to say you didn't have a date.