unlucky﹒ bennett

バンドリ !

﹒﹒bennettangstworking!reader !

﹒﹒bennett
angst
working!reader !

﹫ rileywhooshhh
ヽ(^◡^) ノ

in which : bennett is sent out on a quest,which happens to be located in your new residency

which happens to be located
in your new residency

≧≦

❱❱ "AH! BENNETT, IS THAT you? Oh, thank Barbatos that I ran into you," a woman exclaimed happily, racing over to the boy. Bennett's eyes lit up as soon as he realized the woman had been thankful for running into him! He never thought this day would come.

      "Really? Are you sure you're looking for me?" Bennett questioned, pointing his finger to his chest. He just couldn't believe this. The woman nodded, walking closer to him. "Whoa! I wouldn't stand too close to me if I were you, a boulder might hit you!" the woman furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. "It has happened before.."

"Oh, um, anyways, since you're an adventurer, I was wondering if you could deliver this cake to my husband? He went all of the way to Liyue to buy himself a birthday present.

     "Sadly enough, I had gotten a letter yesterday morning that he wouldn't be able to travel back until next week. Without any reason, that is," the woman explained, not telling Bennett there was a good chance of it storming on the way back.

Bennett smiled proudly. There was a lot of adventures that would've it could've done that, but she chose him! Better yet, he was going to have an actual reason as to why he was going to visit you. And, he had a chance to prove himself worthy of delivering items. Not a lot of people let him take what's theirs. Triple win!

"Of course, ma'am! What's your name?" Bennett exclaimed, filled with confidence. The lady smiled, secretly surprised he didn't know about the harsh storms. Oh, well?