The Forbidden Love Affair

He is the heir to the Dukedom of Lennox Territory as the only son of Lord James Stuart and his Orthodox Presbyterian wife, Lady Catherine Gordon, who share a mutual ancestor in King James the Second of Scotland.

Lady Katherine was a direct descendant of King James The Second through his daughter, Princess Mary, and Lord James was a direct descendent of King James The Second through his son, King James The Third of Scotland but Lady Catherine was raised in the Orthodox Presbyterian Church were against the Anglican Church of England, The Roman Catholic Church, The Lutheran Church, and any church that didn't conform to the rules and doctrines of John Calvin.

In The Dukedom of Lennox, lived a very distinguished family, Lord Ferdinand Habsburg and his wife, Lady Carissa De Sousa.

Lord Ferdinand Habsburg was a direct descendant of King Philip The First of Castile and Queen Juana of Castile, the second daughter of Queen Isabella of Castile and King Ferdinand of Aragon and through their son, Emperor Charles The Fifth of The Holy Roman Empire and Queen Isabella of Portugal the daughter of Queen Maria of Aragon who was the younger sister of Queen Juana of Castile.

Lady Carissa De Sousa was a direct descendant of Henry, Count of Portugal, a grandson of King Robert the Second of France and his son, Robert The First, Duke of Burgundy.

Lady Carissa De Sousa came from the wrong side of the blanket through his great-grandson, King Afonso III of Portugal and his mistress, Madragana Bat Aloandro and their son, Martim Afonso Chichorro.

Lady Catherine Gordon did not approve of her son's romance with Lady Josephine Isabella Habsburg because she was a Roman Catholic and she didn't approve of any church that didn't adhere to the Orthodox Presbyterian Church.

She viewed the dress style of Lady Josephine Isabella to be papist, but this didn't prevent or hinder Lord Alexander Charles Stuart from courting Lady Josephine Isabella Habsburg.

Lord James Stuart, Duke of Lennox Territory was born a Celtic Pagan and Lord Alexander Charles was raised in his father's Celtic Pagan faith and to respect all people of all faiths, races, and lifestyles. He had no objection to his heir marrying for love, as he was forbidden to do as was his younger sister, Lady Patricia Eugenie who was married to the heir to The Dukedom of Norfolk Territory on Star Base 12.

Through his sister, Lady Patricia Eugenie he became the uncle to Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third, Lady Patricia Charlene Howard, Lord Patrick William Howard The Second, Lady Charlotte Augusta Howard and Lord Andrew Charles Howard, fifth Duke of Norfolk Territory.

Through his son, Lord Alexander Charles Stuart he would become the grandfather to Lady Alexndrina Charlene Stuart and through her the great-grandfather of Lord Alexander Andrew Howard, Lord Andrew Charles Howard The Second and Lady Josephine Isabella Howard.

Lord Alexander Charles Stuart was first cousin to Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third, Duke of Sussex Territory, Lord Patrick William Howard The Second, Duke of Cambridge Territory, Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Norfolk Territory, Lady Patrica Charlene, Countess of Westmoreland Territory on Star Base 10 and Lady Charlotte Augusta, Duchess of Buckingham Territory on Star Base 10.

He would share the same grandsons with his first cousin, Lord Alexander Andrew Howard and Lord Andrew Charles Howard The Second and Lady Josephine Karissa Howard.

Lady Josephine Isabella Stuart would become good friends with Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard, Lady Susan Virginia Howard, and Lady Katherine Grace Beck as they were married to Lord Andrew Charles Howard 's 1st paternal cousins, Lord Richard Edward Howard The Second and Lord David William Beck.

The four Duchesses were known as The Four most well known Duchesses on Star Base 12 as Lady Karissa's children would all marry their cousins.

Lord Alexander Charles Stuart, Duke of Lennox Territory marries Lady Josephine Isabella Habsburg in 2279 and in 2282, their first born child, Lady Alexandrina Charlene Stuart is born and in 2289, their son, Lord Ferdinand Alexander Stuart is born.

It is his daughter, Lady Alexandrina Charlene who becomes the first Duchess of Lennox Territory in 2330 and after her it is Lord Alexander Andrew Howard, the first Howard Duke of Lennox Territory.