I pulled into the parking lot of the store seeing Cassandra sitting on the curb on her phone.

She looks around for a second until she sees my car and walks towards it

She looks around for a second until she sees my car and walks towards it. I noticed something running down her face making me confused. 

She opened the door and gets in. "Wassup wit you?" I ask because she never this quiet around me.

She just shrugged "Cassandra" I said making her sniffle. She wipes her nose with the back of her hand and I noticed blood was on her. "Cassandra why you bleeding bruh" I asked as she sits there not talking.

I grab her chin trying to turn her towards me but she tried to pull my hand off of her "cas chill lemme see" I said and she finally lets me turn her facing me.

When I saw her face my heart dropped. She had a bloody nose and a black eye. "Yo what the fuck happened" I said getting mad.

When I said that more tears started falling out of her eyes, "I-i was g-getting my chips and this-s girl came out of nowhere and started fighting me" she said whipping her tears with her bloody hands

"She also fuckin bit me on my leg-g, like what type of rabbit dog are you-u" she said. This pissed me off because Cassandra is a sweet fuckin girl, she don't do shit so why the fuck random hoes coming to beat on her.

"You ain't let her just beat on you right" I asked making her shake her head "no, th-that girl made me get out o-of character, like i do not curse like-e that" she said before continuing, "and i-i don't fi-fight"

"You wanna come to my house?"

"Yes please—do you have a tissue?" She's asked me while I pulled off. " yes in the glove box", we drove in silence until we got to my house, "did you know her" I said looking at her.

"No but she knew me and Bianca and her boyfriend"

"Huh"

"She followed me and said 'tell your friend to get off my n-word d-word" she said making me chuckle.

This is not funny but that was

"What"

"N-word and d-word?", I said as she looked at me "yea I don't wanna say them" she smiled.

She so beautiful

"So this yo friend or her nigga fault" I stated.

"Yea im going to talk to her tomorrow, im sleepy right now"

"Igh come on" I said getting out and walking to her side to open the door for her.
——————————————
Omniscient pov:

Bryson opened his front door letting Cassandra in first before walking in himself. "Come on" he said lowly. His father wasn't there, he actually hasn't been there in a few days so Bryson wasn't worried.

Bryson lead Cassandra to the bathroom, "sit down" he mumbled making her sit down, "pull down your pants" he said turning around while she did so.

"Okay you can turn back around" she said as he grabbed the alcohol wipes and turned back around cleaning where Nia bit her at.

He wet a rag and cleaned her bleeding nose and wiped her bloody hands clean. "You can get up now" he said throwing away the used supplies. "Ima get you some ice go in the door to your left" he said. "Okay" Cassandra said following his directions.

"Hea you go" he said handing her an ice pack. They had lots of ice packaging in the home because Lloyd used to beat on his mother before she killed herself.

"Thank you bry"

" I gotchu " he waved her off turning on Netflix and putting on a random movie for background noise, "lay down" he said making Cassandra's legs lead her to the bed. She pulled out her phone sending a quick message to Bianca before laying down.

 She pulled out her phone sending a quick message to Bianca before laying down