12){ 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚝 𝚞𝚜}

Another chapter WOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!
🩷🩷🩷 I'm keeping my promise
--------
Bakugo pov:
After the mission we went back to school like nothing happened . Shoto came by so we could walk together..I heard the knock on the door and I quickly poured my coffee down the drain and quickly grabbed my bag and phone and left; I always leave earlier than the others.

I met Shoto outside and left with him shortly. I was contemplating on if we should hold hands since we're together now . I felt his fingers wrap around mine and intertwined our hands together; I looked over and I saw him crack a small smile and I just started to blush because he looked so cute with his smile.

I couldn't help but simply smile too. " it's the first time I seen you actually simile" he stated with a calming and pleasant tone.

" Same here your just so cute when you smile" I utter. Just in that moment he stopped and I stopped along with him and looked at him to see what's wrong. He gently grabbed my chin and kissed me so soft but passionately .

I felt so at peace and I loved it and I loved him ...he's everything to me . We made it to school shortly and then we broke up our hands and then put on our act.

" Goddamn it icyhot move out my way! I don't need an extra like you inviting to shit I don't want to go to" . I said walking into the classroom see both deku squad and baku squad talking i just immediately went quiet i had a dream that if i talk and make them deaf due to my talking because if I talk it will make an explosion.

" Bakugo just come over to hang out please" Shoto begged putting on a show for both our squads. I saw their pathetic faces hoping I would say yes " Whatever fine" I comment.

Everyone looked shocked and I just went to my desk and sat down. Now I can't help but think about that shitty dream;I got a text.

{messages}
Shoto: u ok?
—--
Katsuki: want me to be honest
Shoto:ofc
Katsuki: I had a nightmare yesterday
Shoto:wanna tell me about it but only if you want to ofc
Katsuki: ew your sounding like deku
Shoto: why you dislike him so much
Katsuki: I was jealous of him and his my ex and i bullied him when was kids
Shoto:oh
Katsuki: anyway the dream was, If I Talked an explosion came out and I was in the classroom and I made everyone deaf and i guess it's catching up to me now .
Shoto: need a hug
Katsuki : it's fine
Shoto :i wasn't really asking
Katsuki: but you were-
Katsuki: why you standing up and coming over

{off messages}

He walked over here and hugged me and everyone looked shocked, probably thinking why didn't he kill him now .

I just wanted to cry ..I just held him closer and I just let out small tears and he hugged me even tired " just cry" he whispered.
—-----
Todoroki pov:

I wanted to kiss him and make him feel better and hug him to death. I wanna hug him ..Wait why can't I? I dOn't give a fuck anymore i'm sounding like Katsuki a little bit.

I got off my photo and walked over he was texting my phone crazy and then finally looked up.

When I got to his desk, he turned my way and I just hugged him and he started to let out small tears and i felt pain in my heart because I don't want my baby crying nor suffering .

I felt him hug tigher and i did the same " just let it out". He soon wiped he's tear after a minute . Then I heard him say " Fuck you Icyhot, I'm going to fucking kill you if you hug me again".

" I can't believe what just happened, not only did you get Bakubae to hang up on us and you got him to hug and cry onto you..Are you guys dating?" Mina asked and I looked at him and he was spacing out " Were not..were just friends" I said.