1)☆Welcome children ☆

~ The Aizawa family Mafia series ~

Aizawa pov:
Zashi and I decided that we should have kids to help with our Mafia, I inherited a Mafia and me and Zashi been running it but it's been getting really fucking hard.
And Zashi been begging me to adopted kids. We have been looking into 3 kids,2 boys and 1 girl and they all came from abusive households and been mistreated.

I think I got everything so far like me and Zashi just moved into a new modern house and I say it looks good for kids to live, and the kids are not babies they're all teens.

" Hey Sho you ready we have to pick up the kids" Zashi said coming in
with a big warm smile " ok I'm ready let's go" I said with a smile and got up off my bed.

Bakugo pov:
I woke up to some kid crying about there mommy like kid were in the fucking orphanage suck it the fuck up.

I turned over trying to cover my ears but my little bunk mate had his fucking music to loud. I got up and went to the shared bathroom and went to my sink and I'm glad these damn people know which one is my sink.

After I got my morning routine done, I went to the mess hall for breakfast which to be honest I was only get an apple because the food here was shit but as I was walking towards the mess hall some kid bumped into me " Hey watch it!" I said looking to see who made me fall.

" Hm? Sorry" this kid, he wasn't even paying attention to what's going on. And from the look of it he it seems he might be 16 or 17 and what got me to notice he was his eyebags around his eyes and he had messy purple hair and he had to be an inch taller than me.

I got up and went to get an apple and I went into the line there was this little girl in front of me and some other little girl bossing her away. " Yo little shit how about you stop being selfish and get your own food like it's clear to see that this little girl didn't eat anything because she's serving you bitch"  and why I was saying all this the little girl who was getting boss around looked at me with hopeful eyes.

The little girl was about to say something but moved closer to me which to be honest wouldn't be the best option for many. The little girl hugged me but if she starts sobbing I'm gonna leave " what's your name" the little girl asked softly like her voice was so faint " Bakugo, Katsuki Bakugo" this line is not moving anytime soon.
" My name is Eri" she says "well I wouldn't hang with me because everyone fears me" I stated because if she wants to survive and not get into trouble I suggest she better disappear like a ghost or become the one people fear.

" Bakugo, Eri, Shinso go to the front of the orphanage"

The intercom's yelled like they need a new one like that one never even got changed when I came here and I'm 17. But other than that what did I do I didn't do anything and it can't be I'm getting adopted because they always want the younger kids. Also if I were it would separate so why are these two coming along and didn't I just see that depressed purple haired kid and I know Eri,I was just talking to her.

When we got to the front of the orphanage ,there were two males. One had black hair and was tall and he had a scar under his eye with eyebags and the other one was a taller man with blonde hair but his hair was more blonde than my hair and he had a mustache and glasses. He kinda reminds me of my dad but sadly he's so bad.

I need to stop worrying about that, the main thing is why are they here? " Bakugo, Eri , Shinso this is Aizawa Shota and his husband Yamara Hizashi they want to adopted you all" Ms. Bitch teeth says I call her that because she always be lying and everyone hates her... wait did she say we're all getting adopted. Now that's a fucking  surprise!

" Hi kiddos" so that's Hizashi I bet. No one really talked and it was weird and I didn't like but I didn't want to talk " can we go back to our rooms to pack" I asked putting my hands in my pockets " Bakugo you sure you don't want to say hi at least" Ms. Bitch teeth asked " no Ms. Bitch teeth I don't and I kindly asked to go to my room to pack with my new siblings so please let us leave" I said nice and loudly I want my new parents know the real me because when I turn 18 I'm going to do anything I want if I don't kill myself and I tried about atleast a good 5 times. I turned and walked to my bedroom that I share with 24 boys. I'm the oldest out of all of them.