Main Characters

Raizada Family

Aditya Singh Raizada:
Aditya, the patriarch of the Singh Raizada family, is a distinguished figure known for his sagacity and benevolence. As the head of the family, his legacy extends beyond the realms of business, emphasizing the importance of compassion and ethical leadership. Aditya's astute business acumen laid the foundation for the success of Raizada Industries, and his wisdom serves as a guiding force for his children. With a warm and approachable demeanor, he fosters a harmonious family environment, intertwining traditional values with a modern outlook.

Alisha Singh Raizada:
Alisha, the matriarch of the Singh Raizada family, epitomizes grace and resilience. Her nurturing presence adds a touch of warmth to the grandeur of the Raizada household. Alisha's philanthropic endeavors and commitment to social causes showcase her compassionate nature. As a supportive partner to Aditya, she brings a perfect blend of sophistication and approachability, contributing to the family's reputation as not only business magnates but also pillars of the community. Alisha's elegance and strong moral compass create a nurturing environment that shapes the character of her children.

Aahat Singh Raizada:
Aahat, the second child born into the esteemed lineage of Aditya Singh Raizada and Alisha Singh Raizada, possesses a magnetic blend of grace and determination. As the owner of a prominent hospital and a skilled surgeon, Aahat embodies the commitment to healing and excellence. Her deep-rooted passion for medicine and unwavering dedication to her patients make her a respected figure in the medical community. Aahat's warm and compassionate nature extends beyond the operating room, making her a source of comfort for those around her. With a striking balance between professional prowess and personal connections, Aahat stands as a symbol of resilience and grace in the bustling world of healthcare.

Arjun Singh Raizada:
Arjun, the elder sibling in the illustrious Raizada family, holds the reins of the family legacy as the CEO of Raizada Industries. With a strategic mind and a flair for leadership, Arjun has steered the company to new heights, earning him a reputation as a dynamic and visionary leader. His charismatic presence and business acumen make him a force to be reckoned with in the corporate world. Beyond the boardroom, Arjun remains a devoted brother, always looking out for the well-being of his family. His journey is marked by a relentless pursuit of success, with each decision reflecting the commitment to uphold the legacy of the Singh Raizada name.

Oberoi Family

Kashvi and Adriv Singh Oberoi:
Kashvi and Adriv, the formidable couple at the helm of the Oberoi legacy, exude a sense of refinement and humility. Kashvi, with her grace and cultural sensibilities, complements Adriv's dynamic and visionary leadership. Together, they have played pivotal roles in propelling Oberoi Industries to new heights. Kashvi's philanthropic initiatives and Adriv's strategic brilliance create a powerful synergy that extends beyond the business realm. As parents, they instill a sense of responsibility and integrity in their children, fostering a legacy that transcends wealth and success.

Kabir Singh Oberoi:
Kabir, the eldest son born to Kashvi and Adriv Singh Oberoi, stands as the youngest billionaire and CEO of Oberoi Industries in India. His rise to prominence is a testament to his sharp intellect and innovative approach to business. Kabir is characterized by a rare blend of humility and confidence, coupled with a keen sense of responsibility toward the Oberoi legacy. His charismatic presence in the business world has garnered admiration and respect. Beyond the corporate arena, Kabir is driven by a profound sense of family values and a commitment to use his influence for positive change. His journey unfolds as a narrative of success, responsibility, and the pursuit of a meaningful legacy.

Aditi Singh Oberoi:
Aditi, the vivacious and ambitious younger sister of Kabir Singh Oberoi, brings her own unique flair to the Oberoi family. A rising star in the fashion industry, Aditi has carved a niche for herself as a talented designer with an eye for style and trends. Her vibrant personality and creative spirit add a touch of dynamism to the Oberoi household.

(Hey so far the characters and their job are out let's see their story!!!)