We make our way to the beach safely. It's a sunny spring day and it's finally warm again to even go with our feet into the water. We enjoy this time with my niece and nephew and follow around a lot. It's great to see how good they get along.

Suddenly Charles hugs me from behind while I was watching the kids playing in the sand.

C: Such a perfect day.

I turn around to him and put my arms around his neck, looking into his sunkissed eyes.

E: You're perfect, Charles. I am so lucky to have you.

C: I love you.

He moves my hair behind my ear smiling. My heart beats fast and I couldn't be more happier to hear this from the man I totally fall in love with. He's the man.

E: I love you.

He leans forward and puts his lips gently onto mine. I grin into the kiss, remembering the paparazzi.

E: That's out first official kiss in public.

C: Can be many more.

He starts to give me a lot of kisses which makes me lean backwards and nearly fall into the sand. But Charles holds me.

E: I love you so much.

Suddenly we get interrupted as Anna runs to us and hugs my leg calling my name. I put my hand protective on her head.

E: What is it love?

Anna: There are so many of them!

She points to the paparazzi which are crowded at the beginning of the beach. At least they're not following us down here. But they start to call our names as we turn around.

C: I think it would be better if we go, or?

E: Yes, she's scared.

I pick Anna up on my arm where she immediately puts her arms around my neck. She hides her face in my neck. Charles calls Liam and picks him up. Ryan helps us to get the beach toys together even tho it's not his job. He's always there for me. We quickly get into the cars and drive home, where Simon and Madeline are already waiting for us.

L+A: Daddy! Mommy!

They run into their arms happy.

S: Were they good?

Simon looks to me and Charles.

E: Yes, we had a lot of fun. But the media was crazy today. There were around 50 paparazzi.

A: I was scared, mommy.

M: Oh my dear, I'm sorry.

Madeline picks her up and gives her a hug.

M: But nothing happened, right?

E: No, all good. Also Charles did a good job.

I smile proud to him and lean against his shoulder.

S: Surprise, Betty. Everyone wants to see you two together for the first time. But happy you survived this, Charles. Still wanna stay, yes?

Charles puts his arm around my waist.

C: Don't worry, I'm not letting her go so quickly.

M: You're adorable together. I'm glad you've found each other.

Madeline smile to the both of us and get Liam and Anna ready to go.

M: I'll get these two ready now. Seeing you at dinner?