Deja Vu

*The Next Day*

Nikki POV

I woke up in bed next to Frankie. Smiling, I kiss her head and head to the bathroom but getting out of bed, I remember what happened last night. That made my cheeks heat up instantly as I tried to put some clothes on. I get back in bed after going to the bathroom and watched Frankie sleep. She was so mesmerizing.

"Nikki, it's not nice to stare."

I jump a little as she opened her eyes. She kisses me before heading to the bathroom. When she came out, she kissed my cheek before leaving the room. When we did, we hear the door bell ring with Bri, leaving her room sleepily. We watch as she opened the door.

"Ma, what are you doing here?"

"Well I wanted to see my kids, their kids, and Candice and Cade heard that Ashton was here."

She lets them in as we head downstairs and she started mumbling.

"Why the hell do you want to see your damn kids so early in the fucking morning? People are trying to sleep!"

Frankie and I laugh softly before I hugged my family.

"Where's Ashton?" She asked.

"I ha-"

"She's right here with Kadence." Cade said, pointing to the couch.

I could hear groans and a few seconds later, Ashton sat up.

"Why are you guys so damn loud? People are trying to sleep." She said, going into the bathroom.

"We wanted to see you." Candice said, as she and Cade hugged me.

"I missed you guys too but you can't be so loud in the morning. You'll wake them up and I don't think that's a good idea."

They nod and Ashton goes back on the couch with Kadence, who was still sleeping. I headed to the kitchen to make coffee and when I came back Bri and Deidre were up.

"If you guys can keep it down next time, that would be great." Ashton tells me.

I choke on my coffee and Frankie laughs.

"Were we really that loud?"

She looks over to Candice and Cade to tell them to go wake the kids up. They nodded and she started doing these things with Bri joining in.

"Don't stop.. Nikki, don't stop.." Ashton says.

"Faster.. Faster.." Bri says, acting like she was gonna orgasm.

Before they could do anything more embarrassing, I told them to stop. I see Frankie get embarrassed also but she walked up to me and rubbed my back.

"Next time we do it, nobody better be in the house." She whispered.

I smile and give her a kiss.

"Bri, ya ass owes me 20 bucks!!" Ashton screamed, as the kids came down.

"That ain't even fair man. How you know that Nikki was gonna tap it with Frankie even though they got together about a month ago?"

Bri handed her the 20 bucks.

"Hold up, you guys bet on me?" I asked.

"Yes, we did and I won the bet!"

"How did you know?"

Ashton looked at me with a serious face.

"Nigga, I've known you since we was young. I would've thought Bri would've known better than to say that Nikki wasn't gonna get any. Plus you and Nikki putting it down was déjà vu." She said, chuckling nervously.

"What do you mean déjà vu?" Kadence asked, making cereal for the kids.

"I mean when I was over in E-"

I cut her off.

"This happened in Europe?"

"Nigga, let me talk. Damn. Anyway as I was saying, I was over at Europe when these things kept happening. It's like I have a dream and it comes true. I didn't know what to think but it freaked me out so much. I would have this dream about a girl being born but the dream was unclear. I heard bits and pieces. The thing that stuck out like a sore thumb was that the woman giving birth to the girl named the daughter Ebony. A year later, Ebony was born and it scared the hell out of me. A couple years later, when Ebony turned two, I had this vision about me leaving Europe with her and Bri, who picked me up. When I got home with her, I met Kadence and all that. Everything that happened before today and happened today has happened before in my dream and I'm really scared."

She starts to cry and I go up to her side. I see Ebony walk over here and gave Ashton a hug.

"Mama?"

"Yes sweetie?" She said, wiping her tears away.

"Are you sad?"

"No baby."

"Then why you crying?"

"Mama just remembered something sad and she had to cry. I'm okay baby. Go eat and we'll go out later."

"Otay!" She screamed running to finish her breakfast.

"Baby, why are you scared?" Kadence asked.

"I'm just afraid that if I dream something bad happening then it really will happen. I don't know how to stop this!"

She groans out of frustration and Kadence comes to her side.

"I don't think that there's a way out but maybe those things are happening because of what happened in the past or something."

"Kay, I have bad dreams and I have good dreams.."

"What do you mean?"

"When I was little, I was afraid of my ma getting killed in the army. That dream would always come into my mind when I went to sleep. I always woke up crying so Nikki and Bri would get in bed with me and wait until I fell asleep. It happened so many times and that dream came true when we got a call saying that ma was dead."

Ashton began to cry really hard and my stomach turned. I hated seeing my family cry.

"Is that why we would hear you cry and we had to come to help you? I thought that it was just nightmares or because you were afraid of something. You never told us." Bri said.

"I thought that it would go away and it did when we got older like middle school but then it came back when I was in college. I woke up sweaty and I didn't have anyone with me because I was all alone."

"Well now you have us. We aren't going to leave you but you can't just leave us either." I scolded.

We all laugh and the kids were watching tv in the other room. We walked over there and told them to get ready.