Chapter 41

At the weekend, they all met at a restaurant, including their girlfriends, because NamJoon had something to announce. They sat in their own room and were so undisturbed. Once everyone was together, NamJoon stood up with a sheepish smile and tapped his glass. Everyone looked at him expectantly. "Um, I invited you because Ra-on and I wanted to tell you something." He looked at Ra-on lovingly. "We're getting married in 6 months." Everyone present cheered and congratulated the two warmly. When everyone was seated again, he cleared his throat again. "That was not all. There's something else..." "More than that, someone else," Ra-on corrected him with a smile. "Correct! Someone else. In a good six months there will be three of us."

The surprise was written on the others' faces. "Wow, you're stepping on the gas," JK replied. Everyone had to laugh. The boys congratulated the two, only Suga was very thoughtful and reserved for the rest of the evening. "Are you okay?" Hee-Jin asked worriedly. Suga looked at her and seemed like he wanted to say something. But in the end he just shook his head and replied: "No, everything's ok!"
Suga made himself scarce over the next few days, as he always did when something was bothering him. Hee-Jin initially left him alone. However, when he hadn't contacted her after almost a week, she couldn't take it anymore. She missed him too much. She drove to his apartment in the residence. The apartment still looked like no one lived there. "Suga?!" she shouted and listened. At first she heard nothing. She ran around and looked in all the rooms. Lastly she opened the "guitar room". There he sat on the leather sofa. He had headphones on and stared dreamily into space. She stood at the door and watched him for a while. She loved this mysterious man so much. Suddenly he turned his head and looked at her with wide eyes. A smile crossed his face. He slowly took down the headphones and asked: "How long have you been standing there?" She smiled: "A while. I missed you." She sits down next to him and kisses him on the cheek. "When I need to think, I like to retreat here. Then I listen to music or compose something myself." He looked at her asking: "Would you like to hear something?" "Yes, with pleasure." He stood up, picked up a classical guitar and started playing it. She leaned against him and closed her eyes. She just listened to him for a while. But suddenly he put the guitar down and turned around to her. She already knew the longing look. He took her face in both hands and their lips touched tenderly. At first tenderly, the kiss increased into true passion. They initially lay on the sofa. But at some point they ended up on the floor and his hands wandered around. Later, their clothes were scattered on the floor.

They lay next to each other tightly hugged, gasping for air and completely sweaty. "I need you like the air I need to breathe. With you by my side I can achieve anything. I love you," Suga said without looking at her. Later they finally lay in his bed. He lay behind her and had his arms wrapped tightly around her. "You are so exciting and full of secrets.
I keep discovering new sides to you. I love you, Min Yoongi," she whispered and closed her eyes. She knew from his regular breathing that he had already fallen asleep and she also fell asleep shortly afterwards with a happy smile.

Hee-Jin walked with Sumi through a district that was known for many small craft businesses and traders. They were looking for a gift for Namjoon and Ra-on. They were standing at an intersection and Sumi pointed to the houses on the other side, which were crowded together. "That was mainly my neighborhood where I was out and about. That's where I grew up and where I met JK for the first time," Sumi said. "It doesn't look very inviting," Hee-Jin stated dryly. "Everyone there is fighting for survival in some way," Sumi added. Hee-Jin nodded. Then they continued on their way. They commissioned a particularly ornate chest from a carpenter. Then Hee-Jin took Sumi home again. She too returned to her apartment. She was a little surprised at first when she found Suga's jacket on her sofa. She wasn't expecting him today. She listened and deduced from the slight noise that he was taking a shower. She sat down on her sofa and flipped through a magazine while waiting for Suga.