Chapter Five

After everyone finally calmed down, showered and changed, the team captains discussed that maybe another celebration at the nightclub was probably not the best thing to do right now considering they had just gone out a few nights ago after the match with Shubman and Hardik's return. And although it sounded silly, they didn't want the tags of 'party monsters' adding unnecessary drama.

°°°°°

Ishan couldn't help but notice Shubman's smile the whole way to his appartment. He was slightly confused, was he that happy with the century?

"What's got you in such a good mood?" He asked finally.

"Mmm... Nothing, just thinking."

The older hated the vagueness in his tone

"About what??"

"You... " was Shubman's simple reply.

That's it. Ishan almost jumped out the car through the window.

Even Shubman was surprised by what he said himself. When did he get so sappy?

"Yeah yeah... Whatever"

The moment they headed inside the front door to Shubman's appartment, he crowded the older into the wall; pressing kisses along his neck licking up to his jawline and biting his ear gently.

He took the older's hand in his and led them to his bedroom, almost running at this point.

They entered the room, Ishan's lips immediately on the younger's jaw; kissing the line along his slight stubble and sucking a spot below the younger's ears where he knew he was sensitive. He felt Shubman's grip around his hips tighten as he pushed them closer to each other.

"Wait" he said, as Ishan tried to pull up his shirt asking him to take it off.

"You said you'd do anything" he said, taking a step backwards.

The older frowned, "Yeah so?" his voice all out of breath already.

His confusion only increased when Shubman disappeared into his walk in closet and reappeared with what looked like a shopping bag. Not saying anything he handed it to him. He looked at the logo.

VS.... Victoria's secret..

"No" was his immediate reply. "Whatever you're thinking, not gonna happen" he threw the bag on the sofa in his room .

"Baby, please...." Shubman was already in his personal space, hands tucking long strands of Ishan's hair behind his hair and holding his face.

"Don't treat me like a fucking girl" Ishan hissed, his eyes in anger; the same look he usually gave the rival teams.

Shubman felt a sting in his heart never having been on the receiving end of the older's temper like that.

"Listen it's fine if you don't wanna wear it but...you know I went shopping with Abhi last week to help him buy a gift for his girlfriend for their anniversary?...We were at this store in the mall and I saw this on a mannequin... It made me think of you for some fucking reason and you wouldn't believe it but.... I actually got hard in public... " Shubman said, trailing off.

"I don't even know why I bought it; I thought you'd wear it by some miracle but whatever..." he ran his thumb over the older's lips, he wanted to kiss him right now... No.

"I'd never force you into something you don't want, don't stress about it" he whispered gently, bending down to place kisses on his neck . Ishan turned to looked at the bag thrown on the sofa.