Chapter One

High pitched moans and whimpers resonated from the small public restroom as Ishan panted, pressing his cheek against the white wall while Shubman pounded into him from behind, cold hands gripped his hips tight, they were bound to leave dark purple bruises for days. Ishan knew he was sick for enjoying the thought of having the younger's touch imprinted into his skin, it was almost an animalistic urge to be marked by the younger, to feel as though he belonged to Shubman, even if he didn't...

Ishan could barely keep himself up, knees buckling from the brutal force with which the younger thrusted into him, struggling to keep up with the pace he placed his hands flat against the wall in an attempt to support himself. Shubman released his grip on Ishan's hips and slid his hands under his shirt, goosebumps erupted over his skin as cold hands stroked up his chest and pinched his sensitive nipples harshly then rubbed them soothingly, as though apologies for the first action but then he repeated the assault on the older's chest over and over, alternating continuously between the rough then gentle act, making him whine and roll his eyes with pleasure.

It was so like Shubman; harsh then gentle, but then rough again in the blink of an eye.

Ishan started to move his hips back to meet the younger's thrust moaning louder. Shubman quickly brought a hand to clasp tight over the older's mouth to block out the filthy sounds. His fingers caused deep indents on the older boy's cheeks.

Fuck... Ishan knew he'd lost it, he's officially lost his mind. He needed to be physically made to shut up by Shubman who knew that words would not be enough. Words have never been enough when it came to the older...

"Shhh...baby, we don't want our teammates to hear us, do we? " he whispered, pressing his lips into Ishan's ear and then slowly bent down sucking tantalizing hickies into his neck.

Ishan felt a shiver run down his spine at the thought of their teammates finding out about their secret rendezvous, it somehow got him weirdly excited.

"Mhm.." the older choked out, his voice inaudible over the younger's hands. He hated himself for getting impossibly harder at the nickname.

He turned slightly towards the younger wrapping his hands around the back of Shubman's neck. He looked pleadingly into his eyes,while his own were filled with tears from the pleasure. He wanted to kiss him so bad but Shubman wouldn't allow it. It was a part of their little 'arrangement' . He would always remind the older saying, "No kisses on the lips, Jaan".

Shubman was cruel to treat him this way, he always made it crystal clear to Ishan that no feelings were involved. What they had going on was just to blow off steam and stress from their matches, he would say.

And Ishan was hopelessly in love...

Shubman seemed to understand just what his best friend needed as he brought the hand that had been over his mouth to grip around the older's length and stroke with the same rythm as his thrusts.

Overwhelmed by the pleasure and as if on reflex, both of Ishan's hands grabbed unto the younger's arm, nails digging into the muscular build. He hid his face into the boy's shoulder while a broken sob escaped past his lips

"Please ..ahhhh... Sh- Shubi pleeaaase ..."

"Please what? Use your words baby.."

"Hahh... Ple- please let me co- ahh... come.."

Ishan could feel the younger smile against his skin where he had placed his lips; the juncture between his neck and shoulder.

"You're so good for me... Come, my jaan" he whispered, breathing down his neck.