Chapter 26: The Quest of Weapons (2)

Start from the beginning

".llabtoof rof...I".

"I...for football."

"...live?" Andres thought. The sport had meant a lot to him and he considered it as his life. He was sure that was the password and he couldn't come up any alternatives yet.

"L."

"I."

"V."

"E."

"λ."

"ι."

"ω."

"ε."

Without a doubt, he typed in "λιωε."

"Password incorrect. Please try again."

He wasn't living for football, or rather the whole concept was wrong?

Andres thought a bit, "Oh yeah... I forgot to turn the phrase around."

"llabtoof rof evil I. The password is 'evil'." The word "evil" made Andres shiver, reminding him of King Skull.

Andres typed in "εωιλ."

"Password correct. Gate opens."

The brick wall in front of Andres collapsed. He coughed through the smoke and dust. Until he could see a sword shine in the dark through his blurred vision. Under the sword there was a note, written, "by whose stripes aye were healed". The blade of the sword was split in two parts, which looked like glacial blue ice, between them was an empty edge. A glowing crystal was inlaid at the end of the grip as the pommel.

"This is your reward."

---

Weapon Profile

Name: Prophet of Destiny
Type: Sword
Element: Ice
Special Power: Heal

---

Xavi's Quest

(Refer to Chapter 28)

Xavi wondered what was that three-digit-alphabet password.

"Da-di-da di da-di-da-da, da-di-da di da-di-da-da, da-di-da di da-di-da-da..." The rhythm of the sound of the music box kept repeating in his mind. He thought for a while, realising there was something odd im the rhythm, as if the rhythm was telling him some messages. Perhaps that message was the hint of the three-digit-alphabet password.

"Da-di-da di da-di-da-da..." Xavi mumbled, "Is this some code?"
He began to understand the phrase with the morse code. The sound of "Da" was apparently longer than "Di", the Morse code of the phrase would be "-.- . -.--"
Xavi was quite good in Morse codes. He remembered a lot since he had been reading detective books such as Shelock Holmes. Now he could manage to decode the password. Maybe he was destined to do this.

"-.- is K."

". is E."

"-.-- is Y."