FLASHBACK~
Vidya!! Aap andar nahi jaa sakti...
(you can't go inside) one of the maids told her, holding her hand and her eyes were filled with tears.

Vidya replied, "But I wanna see mumma... She..she... is fine... right?"

The maid replied, "Aaa... aaa... haan... she is fine"

Please side!! one of the nurses came out of the room to clear the door surrounded by maids and neighbours...

The door was half opened and a body was hanging by the fan....

Vidya screamed, "No mumma.... no... you can't leave me.... mumma... I'm sorry... please...co..."

ENDS~

I woke with a jerk... I rubbed my eyes and then waved my hand all over my face...

Again!! that day always flashbacks whenever I argue with him... I think she still loves him the most... It's terrifying but I'm used to it even if I never wanted to.

Tears rolled down from my eyes. Not again Vidya!! I rubbed my eyes harshly to stop them and checked the time... it's 3 a.m......... the time I saw her dead...

***

Mrityunjay's POV

I entered my house then my room, red LED lights with black walls.

After examining the surroundings, I took out the medicine box and tried to cover my injured hands

FLASHBACK (Author's Pov)~
Mrityunjay entered the bar, his eyes were ready to gulp every single person present there...

Mrityunjay shouted (more like roared), "You Ayansh Mahavir

Mrityunjay shouted (more like roared), "You Ayansh Mahavir..."

Ayansh turned his face from the counter to Mrityunjay and said, "What happened, Mrityunjay Rathore...."

"Stop acting like you don't know", he replied while grabbing him by his collar.

"Wh...What...", Ayansh replied while holding his almost gone breath.