chapter 4

Angie's prov

Yeah I ran home and cried like a cry baby the reason I did was because of....

Flash back

"Angie I know your here and I want to play a game come out come out were ever you are"saul said

You were so scared you didn't know want to do so you grabbed a knife and try to stab him but he stab you and crystal was hiding behind boxes so she called the police station and they came 5 minutes later but I don't know what happened in those 5 minutes.

"I will be back angie and you can run but you can't hide!"saul said

End of flash back

That was 2 years ago and he will be coming out of jail today but luckily I am miles away and he doesn't know were I live.

WAIT he know were my real family live I hope just hope he doesn't Dare to hurt them or I swear I will kill him OMG I am so worried.

"Omg I'm going to be late for school in the second day"

I got ready really quick and lift to school when I arrived I saw the boys coming to me but I just.run away I didn't want to talk to them or to Crystal so I just ran.

V prov

"I feel bad for yesterday"jung kook said

"Me too"the rest of us said in unison

"Oh there she is come on"I said but then when she saw us she ran away from us

"That was weird"jimin said

"Yeah"jin said he added "it kind of cute tho"

"Yeah"jung kook,and jimin said at the same time I really don't like her but I like it because I think I started to like.... her.....sister.....Crystal .

Crystal's prov

"Angie!"

She saw me and ran I didn't know why but I get a feeling that yesterday when I went in my house they asked her why she didn't go in with me.I feel bad because she been through a lot of problems and damage some Times I wander how can she be so strong...but it seems like she can't stand it no more it breaking her apart. Wait what day is it...holy crap it's the day that saul is coming out of jail for the crime 2 years ago.

Flash back

"Angie I know your here and I want to play a game come out come out were ever you are"saul said

I was scared I saw that she grabbed a knife and tried to stab him but instead he stab her so I went to look for my phone that was in a other pill of boxes I grabbed and called the police station and they came in 5 minutes but she passed out so he tried to run but they caught him but before angie passed out he told her...

"I will be back angie and you can run but you can't hide!"saul said

I was scared when he said that in the hospital they told me that she lost alot of blood.

1 week later

She woke up I was so happy that she was ok.

End of flash back

Omg I think that why she's like this she's scared and worried wait he knows where are family live's OMG I feel like l'm about to pass out.

Angie's prov

I just feel scared and also like a loser I wish my life was not like this at all why can't I be a normal person who never had to be in serious problems and damage I just want to be normal ' I thought will I was crying in a place where only I know where it was no one else.*sigh*.

I better go tell Crystal that I am ok so she can think that I am really ok.

I went to look for Crystal I found her with the boys.

"Hey angie"they said in unsion

"Hey i'm sorry that I ran i'm ok now "I said with a fake smile on my face

"NO THAT'S NOT TRUE I KNOW WHY YOUR REALLY LIKE THIS"she said I didn't want her to tell them

"NO YOU DON'T"I said

"I DO...YOUR LIKE THIS BECAUSE OF 2 YEARS AGO"she said I started to cry

Flash back

"Angie I know your here and I want to play a game come out come out were ever you are"saul said

You were so scared you didn't know want to do so you grabbed a knife and try to stab him but he stab you and crystal was hiding behind boxes so she called the police station and they came 5 minutes later but I don't know what happened in those 5 minutes.

"I will be back angie and you can run but you can't hide!"saul said

End of flash back

"NO"I said

"YES YOU ARE AND YOU KNOW IT"she said I got pissed and grab her by the hair she also grabbed me by the hair to and then I dropped her on floor and we started punching each other in the face.

The jin and jimin grabbed me and took me off of Crystal and v and suga pick up Crystal.

"DON'T LIE TO ME"she said

"FINE IT IS BECAUSE OF 2 YEARS AGO"I yelled at her

"WHAT HAPPENED 2 YEARS AGO"they said in the same time

"TELL THEM OR I WILL"she said

"FINE"I yelled I explained ever thing that happened to me 2 years ago they were shocked and I also told them that I practice self defense just in case.

"Wow"they said I was still mad at Crystal.

Next chapter will be dangerous :-$