chapter 3

Crystal's prov

So we talk with them a little longer but then the bell rang so then angie and jimin left to they class and I went to my second period class.

7 hours later

So I meet up with angie at the front gate of the school to wait for boys so I asked"How was your classes"angie look at me and said"they were awful there was a boy the didn't leave me alone *sigh*" man that got to be annoying.

"A...."I said

"B...."angie said

"Really I was just tring to get your attention"I said with a rude tone.

"Okay what do you want to tell me?"she replied calm.

"..OMG those group of girls are so annoying....oh I see the boys .....hahah..they are surrounded by the group of girls... should we help then?"I said we looked at each other and....

Angie said "let's go help them"I replied"yeah come on"I said and we start to run to the group of girls.

So we went though the group of girls and we were finally found the boys so all I did was grab onto v,jung kook, and jin and jin grabbed jhope and angie grabbed onto rapmon, jimin, and suga.

When we pushed through the crowd they were screaming ' hey why are you grabbing them like that your not there boss' angie got pissed and the boys looked at her face and also see that she pissed and then she snap and yelled" SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH AT LEST I'M CAN CONTROL MYSELF AND NOT BE A FUCKING SLUT!!!!"she shouted the boys were surprised that she called the most popular girl that and all the girls move aside to let me pass.

A couple of minutes later

Angie's prov

I'm so embarrassed the first day of school and I scared my friends.

"Angie that was so funny what you called that girl hahahah"Crystal said.

"Your scary when your pissed"the guys said in unison

"You should see her when she beyond pissed hahaha"she said and all I can do is smile.

"Oh we should get going did you guys forgot that were get ice cream"jung kook said tugging on.to jimin's shirt.

Jung kook is so cute.... wait are they going to get to know as oh this is a bad idea already and I look crystal that was already look at me and I whispered to her ear"hey I think this is a bad idea what if they want to get to know us better then we will need.to tell them who we are" then they looked at us with 'what are you talking about face'

Jimin said "were here"

We ordered what we wanted and we sat at a table near the window with exactly 9 sits crystal sat between jung kook and jhope and I sat between jin and jimin.

We ate are ice cream then they said they want to drop us off so we walk with then to Crystal house when she went hey asked me"are you going in" I replied "i'm her sister but I don't live with her" they had confused faces jimin asked"why don't ?"

I replied"I don't live because...."

Flash back

They came home and everybody was gone. There was a note it said
Dear Angie and Crystal we left you 5,000 in the cookie jar we decided it was time to leave we were only making you guys worse by selling drugs.

Angie's prov

Crystal and i started to cry then i sad with a fake smile on my face," maybe it was for the best they were bad influenced."
She said,"i know they were bad influenced but i guess it for the best."she said with tears falling down her cheeks.

I never seen her cry that mush in my life it made me feel even worse but suddenly child support nocked on the door.I look at crystal and told,"GO OUT FROM THE BACK!"

Crystal prov

Angie told me,"GO OUT FROM THE BACK!" I didn't know so i replied to her,"abort mission."

She ran to me and grabbed me from the sleve and said,"come on child supports is coming get the money."

We got out from the back and started to ran but the child support workers got us because of a wrong move.

We started to scream and shouted,"LET US GO!"

End of flash back

"Because are parents left us and we got caught by child support and the reason that are parents left us was because they were drug dealers and they want better for us" I said with tears falling down my eyes then I ran to the house I live in and went straight to my room.

The last thing I remember that they just yelled my name.

Authors note

This chapter might be a little bit boring but the question of today is angie and crystal past going to come back? or are they going to be in serious problems?