chapter 2

Angie's prov

Yeah we got caught by child support.Crystal was scared because she didn't know if we will be together.the one thing that came to my mind is that why did our moms do this to us

Crystal's prov

I am so scared. Why is angie so quite is she not scared of what is going to happen to us I thought

"Why are you not scared"I asked with a frown on my face

"No... I am mad because of what our moms did to us"she said with a angry tone of voice.

"Oh... so what will happen if we get adopted in different families"I asked a tear falling down my cheek.

"I don't know... lets see and find out"angie said with a strong face. How can she be so strong and i'm not I don't get it.

1 month pasted

Angie's prov

"Hey crystal"I said with a fake smile on my face.

"Hey angie"she said with a frown I was confused why is she sad did I do something.

"Did you hear the news"she added

"No... what kind of news"I said confused

"We are getting adopted by different families but the good news is that they are in the same city and we are both going to south Korea"she said tring to make me happy(really).

"WHAT..."I scearmed

"Yeah... we are leaving tommarow"she said at that moment I swear that I wanted to kill myself.

"I hope we live near each other"I said with a frown on my face.

"Yeah"she replied also sad.

The next morning

Crystal's prov

Today is the day I leave this orphanage. I hope I do live near angie. I wonder how she is tacking this.

"CRYSTAL AND ANGIE HURRY UP"the orphanage owner said I hear angie said,"I'M COMING"so I also yelled,"I'M COMING"

We both went in the car it was so quite in the car then we arrived to the airport.

We both got in the same plain. We both fill a sleep an till we were In south korea.we both got in a different cab but I saw that her cab was going the same way as mine. I was happy are houses are close to each other.

We both got out and we walked to our houses.

Next our families put us in the same high school .

Next moring

Third person prov

Angie and Crystal both got up and did there moring stuff
Then angie went to go get crystal to go to school.

At school

Angie's prov

Me and crystal were walking to the office to get our classes but then we saw a bunch of girls running and screaming I thought they were so crazy but then we saw a group of 7 guys.Crystal's face made me laugh.

"Why are you laughing?"she said confused.

"Because of your face"I said

The bell rang

"See you later crystal" I said

"Bye"she replied

I was running to my class when I bumped into a boy then I got up and told him"i'm so sorry"I helped him up then he said"it's ok by the was my name is jimin... what is your name" I replied to him"oh um my name is angie" "Are you new here?"he said"yeah"I said "let me see if we have any classes together" he said so I gave him the paper that says my classes.

"Ah we have all the same classes want to walk with me to class?"jimin said I just nod my head and started to walk."do you want to be my friend"he added"yeah sure"I replied.

We entered together to the class and ever one was staring at me.then the teacher told me to introduce myself,"hi my name is angie and I am from USA... hope we can be friends." Then the teacher told me to seat next to a guy I believe his name is jin.

The class ended then I saw crystal and I told her what happened to me and she told me what happened to her.

Then I saw jimin and a group of boys walk up to us then they introduce them self

"Hi i'm jungkook but you can call me kookie"

"Hey I am rap monster but call me rapmon"

"Hi I am suga"

"Hello I'm jin, I don't know why people call me pink princess"

"Hey i'm j hope"

"Hey i'm v"

"And all ready know me"jimin said.

"Hey I am angie and Crystal my sister"I said with a smile

"Yeah" Crystal replied

Then they invited us for some ice cream

Authors note

What will happen next?who will fall in love first :)it's my first story sorry if it bori