"Kim!"

       Kim ignored his brother's shout and walked out with a smirk. Porsche scoffed  what was it with them thinking he was the bottom. Kinn on the other hand was fuming.

       "Will you get out of my room."

     "No and if you try to kick me out I'm going to tell Khun Korn."  Porsche smugly said ok it wasn't right to invoke his now father-in-law but he knew he could count on him.

            Kinn snarled , "you little bastard . Get off my bed."

       Porsche spread his arms and legs over the bed , "no. If you want to sleep on it , either share or I take it all."

        "I rather sleep on the couch."  Kinn went to his wardrobe and took out the spare blankets - he was supposed to share his bed with Biu not her older brother . As he decided to sleep on the couch Kinn saw the tattoo imprinted on Porsche's back but he didn't exactly see what it was of.

       At the Kittisawasd residence , the atmosphere felt different for the two siblings who were still residing home.

       "Hold on pi sau Maki," Porchay couldn't believe what exactly his big sister was explaining to him. "Biu really did that?"

            The two were in the brothers, scratch that currently now in Porchay's room. Maki had explained everything to the youngest that had occured

         "I don't know what the hell I'm going to do to her if I see her again."

     Porchay knew Maki was serious and felt bad for Biu because their big sister had caused a huge mess that Maki was probably not  going to show mercy like she said if she saw her again.

    He grabbed his guitar as a way to distract her , "Maki. I need your help with a song."

          Maki felt her anger sublime , unlike Porsche and Biu , music always bonded her and Porchay. "What song."

       "Phi Kim asked me to write a love song.."

        "Why?"

       "Hrs my mentor ."  And now brother-in-law for some reason that made him feel fuzzy , " Anyway , it's been four weeks and I haven't come up with anything." Porchay was afraid of disappointing Kim

       Maki thought of the youngest Theerapanyakun son , she wasn't oblivious to his flirty nature towards Porchay during the engagement and other events.  Seemed flirts ran in the blood of the Theerapanyakun men , she shook her head now was not the time to dwell on Tibet and his ' friendliness ' at her.

       "He's your mentor?" She found that suscipious

    Porchay smiled , "chaai. He is a surprisingly good one."

            "Why is he asking you to write a love song."

          Porsche innocently shrugged , "he's my mentor. All the mentors are giving a task to their mentees to write something and that's the task ," he struck a few strings and hummed .

    Maki smiled - he had the talent for music just like her where as her power laid in her voice Chay was blessed with a both a melodious and a fodness of the guitar.

     "That's the idea of the sound but I still don't know what lyrics to write. Coming up with a love song is hard." Porchay whined ,if there was anything he didn't like it was lack of his inspiration. He had a crush on Pheng , Biu's best friend but he hardly doubted that counter as first love