We were now outside the theatre and waiting for Bella to buy our tickets.

"You even old enough to see this movie?" Mike asks Jake who has gotten way more muscular and taller since last time I saw him.

Prolly gon shift soon.

"She's buying my ticket for me" Jacob says, referring to Bella and Mike nods. I sigh loudly through the tension.

Bella comes back with our tickets, we get snacks and enter the theatre.

✯✯✯

Face Punch is so fucking funny. The way the guy just punched the other looked so fake that it was a hilarious.

I never wanna see it again.

I was sitting on the other side of Jacob, Bella and Mike were next to him.

Mike then gags. "I can't do this" he runs out.

Jacob and Bella get up to go and help. I stay for a little few seconds before joining.

I got there to find Jacob and Bella awkwardly sitting on the stairs.

"Y'all good?" I ask but before they could answer, Mike approaches us.

"Uh, I need to go home" He says and Jacob looks to him like 'dude are you fucking serious'

"I was feeling sick before the movie, w-what is your problem?" Mike asks Jake as I look between the two.

"Feeling sick, maybe you should go to hospital" Jacob says. "Want me to put you in the hospital?" He rises.

"Woah Jake, movie's over. What are you doing?" Bella reprimands him. "You feel.. really hot" She notices.

I take his hand. "Jacob, let's go" I say. He looks completely dumbfounded.

"I gotta go" he says and walks away, I follow.

We enter my car and drive off to La Push.

On the way, I call Sam.

S- Sam. I- Iris.

S- What's up?

I- Get ready for a new recruit

S- Jacob, isn't it?

I- Mhm, I'm on my way

S- Alright, I'll get the boys here

I- Cool, see you soon

S- Kay

PEEP

I put down my phone and lock the doors, just in case.

"Why'd you lock the doors? Am I being kidnapped? Who was on the phone?" Jacob asks me.

"I'm doing this for your safety, that's all"

"Iris, who was on the phone?"

"My mom"

"It was a male. Who was it?"