Episode no 5 : A new emotion

Start from the beginning

*Meri beti uth gayie* tayai ammi said and I smiled, I saw mama feeding hawa for a moment I wished I was getting married so I could receive mama's love. I walked to dining table..

*mama you never feed me don't forget I will leave also* I said * you will never leave* said Saman chachi and mama smiled *Kahi ni jao GI* *hum apni beti KO janay hi ni dien gay, Ku aslam?* said agha jan and hugged me and peaked my forehead.

Now it was time for dolki and mehndi layie. Hawa Appi all Friends came and they were dancing and having fun, it was mixed gender wedding, personally I am not very found of dances and male friendships I wanted to go from here but was just staying cause it's event. I saw everyone today all my consins. Haya appi is my favorite, she is married but she is very kind. Dua, my agefellow and so many more cousins. I only love these two, they are my phupho's daughter and I have one older cousin Naveed bahi he is my phupho's son, I have so many cousins from my mama side but I never vibe with them.

*Anaya see how kashaf appi (my Mamo's daughter) is being frank with zayan bahi.*
Said dua. *they both have same age, they can vibe, what do you except from zayan bahi to vibe with us?* I replied. *nah! I was just telling, they look so good together* she smiled and said Me. *I don't think so, kashaf appi isn't zayan bahi's type* I replied, I don't know I felt strange, a new emotion I have Never felt, a distress in my chest. *come on! Anaya tum bol toh asay rahi ho jasay tum zayan bahi ko bahut achay se janti ho?* her this sentence gave me strange feeling. *main toh ni janti uhein yeah sach Han aur jan kar karo gi Bhi kiya?*

*kasay jan kar anaya bachay?* haya Appi Asked. She is older than all of us, she is also very close to zayan bahi, everyone says that zayan bahi is brought up by haya appi, because he after tayai ammi cares for haya Appi the most.

*nothing Appi, I was just telling to anaya that kashaf Appi and zayan bahi look good* dua said, *yes! They do, they are pretty close also, we used to think hawa and zayan will get married but now the condition is different, kashaf is also a good option for zayan* haya appi said. *Do hawa Appi and zayan bahi used to love each other?* I asked, *yes pls tell haya Appi* dua said. *stop you girls, do get your heena done, pata ni aj Kal ki generation kiya sochti rehti Han*

We went and sat down to get our heena done. I can't focus on my heena, the music was loud and I was in my deep thoughts, first kashaf Appi, how will I accept her as my sister in law? Like do really zayan bahi has some feelings for her? Why tayai Ammi says zayan bahi loves me the most when he even doesn't share a single thing with me and is it true that hawa appi and zayan bahi were in love, why am I thinking.

                      ____________

Writer POV:-

The heena artist asked *Do you want  anyone's name in your heena?* anaya couldn't hear her properly and out of no where she saw zayan  coming in her direction and when he reached Anaya called his name *zayan* bahi you. The heena artist heard zayan and said, *okay* and wrote, anaya didn't know that heena artist is listening to her.

Zayan:-

*yeah! I was searching for you.* *It doesn't seem like* anaya tone was bit dry and rude type anyhow I think it's like what our relationship is. *Do you wanna eat something?* I asked her, I had chicken nuggets and chicken lolipop in my plate I offered her. *Seems like,  you have lost your sight, my hands aren't free* she replied. *I can see, I can feed you* I picked a chicken nugget and feed her through chopsticks, pretty weird way of feeding who cares, after feeding her I left from there*.