Heat (S)

Crowley knew how it felt to be vulnerable, utterly and completely vulnerable and it was not a feeling he particularly enjoyed. He hated it with every fibre of his being but it all came with being the only demon Omega in existence.

Every other demon was either an Alpha or a Beta, he was the only one of his kind and he took great pains to conceal that fact.

Crowley only ever allowed himself to go into heat every two years as he was a busy demon and didn't have time for it, Hell also stuck their nose in when he missed a temptation due to it. He'd hide himself away in some secluded and safe cave and ride it out and be back to work a week later. He never wanted to be around people when it hit as he was unmated and every Alpha out there could smell that. More than a few had tried to take advantage of that fact but he never let them.

Not even Crowley's closest friend knew about his orientation, Aziraphale always believed his friend was a beta as he never smelt anything different, what he didn't know was that the demon used miracles to conceal it from him.

Now that Crowley and Aziraphale were living together in their cottage in the south downs, he was going to have an even harder time concealing his nature.

He was out in the garden tending to his plants whilst the angel sat on the bench, on the porch reading a book, when it hit.

He should've realised that spending so much time around Aziraphale, an alpha, would screw up his system. Crowley felt the uncomfortable feeling down in the pit of his stomach, he'd been feeling it since he woke up. He called them 'the day before pains' as he always started feeling them the day before his heat truly started. Crowley knew that it would be a little dangerous to perform any miracles so he knew that the angel would smell him sooner or later and his secret would be out.

Aziraphale had smelled the demon the second his pain struck him, he looked at him a little confused and shocked that his friend had hidden it for so long. The angel snapped his attention towards the demon and walked over to him, kneeling down beside him.

"I think its time to go inside now love"

Crowley slightly looked over his shoulder at the angel, He didn't look him in the eye as he was embarrassed, he did however allow the angel to help him up and into the house where he collapsed to his knees from the pain

"Oh Crowley why didn't you tell me?"

Crowley still clutched his stomach in pain as he answered.

"Because its embarrassing and I hate it"

The angel sighed and helped Crowley up and over to the couch, they both sat down for a very serious talk.

"Do you wish for my help? I know you and I have never talked about it but..."

"I don't know I usually ride it out alone"

"Crowley you know I love you and I will help if you want me too, but I would like to set some things straight if thats what you want. It is you decision either way"

Crowley was about to answer when the pain got worse and he whimpered, Aziraphale wrapped his arms around the demon as he leaned his head against the angels shoulder. When the pain subsided Crowley felt that he liked being this close to the angel and so made no move to move from the hug.

Aziraphale could now smell Crowley more clearly and it was intoxicating.

"I...I want you"

"Are you sure my dear?"

"yes, I've been trying to ask for a while" said the demon into the angels shoulder.

"Have you really? Well then I should be honoured to help you. Do you want me to bond and knot you?"