Dream

Crowley and Aziraphale were lying in bed and Crowley was fast asleep, however Aziraphale was reading a fascinating book. Crowley was snoring a little as he slept little did the angel know was that he was reliving his worst day.

"I have to get to the boat" said Crowley who was flying towards the ark but his wings were beginning to get wet and heavy, they were dragging him down.

Aziraphale was watching the demon from the boat and praying that he would make it before his wings gave out. Suddenly the Angel saw the Demon fall into the water but he didn't see him fly out so he made a decision.

"Forgive me" he said before he unfurled his wings and flew out towards the area where Crowley had fallen into the water.

He dove in after the demon, he saw him sinking further down and so he swam down to him and tried to wake him but he was unable so he grabbed his arm and swam to the surface then flew into the air and dropped him onto the deck of the ark.

"Crowley wake up" said the angel shaking the unconscious demon "Please I know he is a demon but I can't let him die" said the angel looking up to the sky.

Suddenly Crowley coughed up water from his lungs, he opened his eyes to see Aziraphale kneeling beside him.

"You saved me, why?"

"Because you are my friend and I couldn't let you die"

"Thank you"

"Anytime down lets get you dried off"

Aziraphale helped Crowley down below to the lower decks and found a secluded area and he let Crowley sit on the floor and lean against a wall. Aziraphale slid down the wall and sat next to his friend. 

"I couldn't save them...the children" said Crowley who leaned his head back 

"You weren't supposed to Crowley"

"How can she kill children?"

"I don't know"

Crowley leaned his head on Aziraphale's shoulder and fell asleep, little did he know was that the angel had entered his nightmare and made it a little better by saving him. Aziraphale knew that this nightmare was a regular occurrence for Crowley and in this version he drowns in the flood because Aziraphale wasn't there to save him.