Part 1

Seoul
High court..

A Lawyer come out from court in hurry..

Someone: Sir you won the case congratulations..
The lawyer looked at him and hummed.. He just continued walking..

As soon as he came out from court the interviews attacked him with questions..
Int: Sir.. please.. sir...sir..can you please tell us how you feel on your win..
The lawyer didn't said anything he just continued walking in hurry..

He came near his car and his driver was about to open the door for him but the lawyer said..
Lawyer: Take the day off.. I'll drive..
Saying this he sat inside his car and drove away..

Time skip
He enter in his Mansion and parked his car..
He come out from his car and quickly went inside..
He went towards kitchen and saw his cook.. The cook looked at him and said..
Cook: Master you won again congratulations..
The lawyer looked at cook and hummed..

He went to bar section and picked a wine and glass..
He made his way towards the backyard of the house.. He saw a tree and with slow steps he stand infront of it..He looked up and felt a shower of flowers on himself.. He looked down to the flowers on ground and again at tree..

 He looked down to the flowers on ground and again at tree

(Something like this)

With slow steps he went closer to the tree..
He softly caressed it and saw..

Flashback

Seoul
Gwanju colony

Flat number 69

A boy in his twenties come out from his room.. He was shirtless his one hand covered with tattoos.. He has siren eyes one monolid and other double eyelid..

He looked down and saw packets of milk and newspaper.. He bend down and picked up the newspaper and packets of milk..

With one hand he read newspaper and with another hand he starts drinking milk directly from packet..

Meow meow~

He looked down and saw a cat near his leg.. He bend down and picked up the cat.. He fed milk to the cat from packet after that he himself drank it..