4: Teach Me Mr Jeon : Professor Stepdaddy

ابدأ من البداية

There was a quiz today at your college after his lesson , hence the marking papers session now. You walk with seductive grace & lean down "Teach me ,please daddy..." Jungkook hisses, your eyes spot how restless he is. You brave yourself to do a little strip show & put aside all the marking papers and replace it with the view of your spreading cunt Sitting on his study table while woman spreading. He slams the table at your bold action & slams his body towards you with a chaste of a kiss while taking off his glasses.

He grabs your thighs , sliding your body up on his study table pushing & emptying all of the content on it. You spread your legs wider so you can cling to his torso better, he takes a second to pull from the kiss & his thoughts bubbles in silence as the atmosphere thickens into questioning desire. "What are you thinking?" You ask as he seems to be having a war with his doubts & judgements . Is he regretting this?. Is this wrong for us?. "I am just taking this all in process a bit, do you like me , y/n?"

"I am not sure ,but I wanna learn about sex with somebody I know. Somebody I feel comfortable with . You seem like a guy who can teach me a thing or two. Someone older, someone wiser " He nods & you add "Let's process all of this after & regret later" you try to distract him with your kisses , slightly palming his c0ck tucking under his pants. He tenses underneath your touch & he latches on your lips back, saying "I can teach you.. more than a thing or two " He pulls up your t-shirt & gently caresses your b00bs with his tongue skill, adding "So this is the kind of 'teach me' ,you are looking for.. well ,you are in for treat cuz I'm about to teach the history of sex to your entire body .."

The way he toys with your t!ts is foreign , first because he never touches this way not until today when you initiated , second because no other boys have touched this way. The right way. Third, it's been so long since you last made out with a boy. All of that added but pretty much you can ignore all of it because he is Jungkook & the Jungkook effect goes a long way. "Yes please ...daddy "

"F*ck don't call me that " He denies your address but his body isn't lying ,including his d!ck which is pressing hard against his own pants ,twitching & creating a wet patch on it as she notices "But you like it don't you?. Me calling you Daddy? "

"So if I do Miss Y/n, would that be so absurd...that is not the point now, the point is are you going to keep talking ,be an absolute brat or are you going to let your professor stepdaddy f*ck & bend you right here on this study table?"

"I prefer if you f*ck me against those shelves but those are good suggestions too.. "

"Always want to go your way , y/n '' he slaps your butt & resumes back pinching your n!pples , squeezing them to the maximum & putting those t!ts in his mouth. You arch your back on that table , legs dangling from above the floor & Jungkook shifts his d!ck further to your middle , the pressure can feel till the back of your a$$. As the dry humping is sufficient, Jungkook takes off her pants , goes down on his knees & teaches your pussy the first taste of oral sex. "Oh ..god, daddy .." Jungkook studies her folds well with his tongue just like all those books he studied on the same & very table that he's eating you from except you are his 'book' today . His tongue performs from the outer area to stimulating ,lifting your hood & aiming for that cl!toral org*sm.

His tongue licks it directly which leaves you in shivers , legs shaking , your cheeks to rubicund & climax on with note "Can I cum ?". "Now you are asking for permission ? I thought you don't have manners just running your mouth " he says , licking your inner thighs to make you writhed weak above him , his eyes gazing you as your gaping hole clenching over nothing "F*ck are we going to continue arguing while we f*xk "

" Seems like that and it's been fun" He answers with a cocky manner.

"Let's just f*ck " You say rolling your eyes , afterwards there are not a lot of words coming off from both of you guys as plain profanities are let out while you two have a bare meeting. The scattered exams papers from students ignored , left on the ground even though it is staring back to remind you & him about work. The two of you doesn't have any care in the world , blinded by driving lust , f*cking you on that table ,thrust without any shame while his wife ,your mother is taking care of her flowers just right outside the door. Him taking care of your puckering flowering bud instead . How alone your step daddy must be feeling for this 1 year , not having a woman's touch as she only cares to collect man-like flowers in her garden.