- part 12

« 3519 words »

TYSM FOR 700 READS!!!

also guys i lowkey love malin in this so😭

small smut 4 u freaks ;)

wille ::

friday, 20:52PM — simme's bed

i woke up to a bunch of rustling next to me, opening my eyes just to see it's simon moving around. he seems alot more comfortable in his own bed then mine, but that's okay. he was facing me now, his eyes closed and soft breaths falling out of him. i sighed lovingly and moved down so we were face to face. i put one of my hands on his cheek and moved a few hairs out of his face . eventually he woke up, to my knowledge it was probably my fault. he stirred awake and blinked a few times before smiling lazily at me. i kissed his forehead and he giggled, "what time is it?" he asked, i don't even know. "i don't know, let me check." i grabbed someone's phone and it was around 21pm. i showed him the phone and he looked confused. "it's still night? and you woke me up? i was sleeping you dick." he said and pouted. "i wasn't meaning to wake you up. i'm sorry. but also i missed you." i said, and he laughed at me. wtf. "i missed you." he said, wrapping his arms around me, pulling into my chest.

we just hugged. we laid like that for a while before he pulled back. we looked at each other for a sec and then he kissed me. i smiled into the kiss and he pushed me onto my back gently and moved on top of me. my hands gripped at his hair and ran down his bare back. the kiss got more heated by the second, he grinded down on me and i groaned, pulling away from the kiss and throwing my head back into the pillow. he kissed me again, moving down my jawline to my neck as he bit into the skin. i breathed heavily as he continued to kiss down my body, when a door closed. i jumped and gasped, sitting up with him still on my lap. we both looked at his closed bedroom door, and then back at each other. he giggled but covered his mouth as to not make any noise. "who do you think it is?" i asked. he shrugged, "mamma's gonna be out late and sara was just gone. so i don't know." he dropped his hand. "hm."

"should we go check?" i whispered. "nooo.. i was having fun." he smiled at me and continued to kiss my neck. i sighed excitedly and i could feel him smile against my skin. i could hear footsteps and, honest to god, i was genuinely terrified. but i don't think simon was, he kept biting and kissing anywhere he could. "s-simmeaah.." i moaned, more breathy than i wanted. i hate when he gets his way, at least in bed. he hummed and kissed back up to my lips. we continued to make out until someone knocked on his door. he stopped but didn't get off me. instead, ran a hand into my boxers and slowly, but surely, started stroking. i gasped and he shushed me, "yeah, who is it?" he said, "be quiet." he looked at me and whispered. i nodded and threw my head back.

"it's sara, can i come in?" "can we talk like this? my doors locked and i'm comfortable." he sped up the pace. "simon, simon please-" i gasped, but he stopped. "be quiet, wille. be good." i groaned softly. "why is your door locked?" "cause i was changing and then i went to bed. what do you wanttt, sara??" "jeeez soorry. i wanted to know if anybody else is here." he looked at me and continued to stroke, faster this time. "no. nobody's here." he said looking at me. i bit my lip, hard, as they continued to talk. "okay whatever. goodnight simme" "goodnight." the footsteps departed and a door opened just to be shut again. i let out a breath i didn't realize i was holding and moaned. " mm you're loud, aren't you?" he said, speeding up the pace of his hand, "oh, bite me." "i already did that." he smiled. i rolled my eyes and sat back, "so close~." i gasped before releasing into his hand. he stroked a few more times just for me to come down from my high. "you're so good. so beautiful." he said as i breathed heavily. he got up and grabbed a towel to clean me and himself up and then lied back down.

"do you want anything?" i asked. i genuinely feel bad for not asking this before. "not right now. just know you owe me." he said and giggled. "anytime. i love your.. everything, actually." he looked at me and smiled. but not like a smirking smile, like a.. shocked but comforted smile. "i love your everything." he said and kissed me. i want to kiss him alllll the timeeee. i wish i could kiss him all the time. i wish i was aloud to want him like this. unfortunately, i'm not. but i'm going to anyway. anywho, moral of the story is we fell back asleep.