- part 7

« 2382 words » these keep getting longer smh

wille::

smut warning

17:10PM

i walked over to my window and unhooked it, pushing it forwards so simon had some space to crawl in. "hey? what's going on?" i asked as he shut the window and jumped on my bed. "ahhh.." he sighed and pulled me closer by my hips, now i'm just standing between his legs. "sara knows." he said . my heart dropped a bit, i could feel my pulse in my throat.

"hey, it's okay. she won't tell anybody. i promise you." he continued, i tried to smile. she is his sister, but how did she figure it out? "um. how- how did she find out?" i asked, my throat going dry. he opened his mouth to say something, but he didn't say anything.

".. she saw me..." he looked towards the window. oh shit. she saw him? fuck, who else has? "does she know.. if anybody else has?" i asked, his thumbs rubbed small circles on my hips. he shook his head, thank god. "nobody else has. i swear. just her." i let out a breath i didn't even realize i had been holding. "what did you tell her?" i asked and he went silent.

"i.. told her we're friends." friends? are we friends? i- i mean i guess so? but i don't think friends... do what we did together. does he think we're just friends? i mean. i guess we have just met. whatever. i nodded.

"is that okay?" he looked up at me. i nodded again. "yeah, no it's good." why'd i say that. he nodded and pulled me down to sit next to him. i sat down and looked at him, admiring him. he's beautiful. we're friends though. so. no homo? idk.

he looked at me and we made eye contact for a second before he pushed me down onto my back. i gasped a bit and he smiled at me, "what the hell was that for !!?" i said, out of breath as he straggled my lap. i sat up and he kissed me instantly. it was a warm kiss, more full of lust than need. i pulled him closer and rubbed his back with my hand, while both of his hands cupped my cheeks.

he pulled back, "your so pretty baby." he said while kissing down my jawline to my neck, i could feel him biting and sucking at the skin. i tilted my head to the side a bit, giving him more access. i was honestly just out of breath, yet breathing so heavily and deeply. he pulled back and kissed my lips again.

"i love your lips." he spoke when he pulled back, running a hand through my hair. "you.." i started but stopped and simon looked at me and tilted his head. "you can tell sara. a-..about us. if you want." i continued and his face lit up. ".. for real? like.. seriously?." he asked and smiled, i nodded. he continued to kiss me and his hands slip down to my shoulders and then up to the back of my neck.

he pulled back, "can.." he hesitated a bit, i don't understand why he's so nervous with me. i do think it's kind of cute, don't get me wrong, but i want him to know he can tell me anything. i want him to be comfortable with me. my hands ran down his body to his hips. "can we try.. something new tonight?" he asked and i tilted my head to the side a bit. what?

"what do you mean?" i asked him, kissing his neck a bit. "mm.." he moaned quietly. ahhhh this boy. "i.. i dont know how.. i just-.." he stuttered a bit. i pulled back, "spit it out, simon." i put a hand in his cheek. he looked me up and down and sighed. "i.. want you.."
he started, slowly taking my shirt off, "to fuck me." he finished and kissed me once.

my eyes widened. what? i mean. yes. but oh my god. the way he said it. fuck. i can not tell you how hot he sounded. "please say something, this is kind of awkward." he said, "yes. yeah, okay. i don't see why not." my hands moved up his shirt, wandering against his skin.

"really?" he asked, looking at me with a smile. i nodded while my focus switched between his eyes and his lips. he kissed me harshly and pushed me onto the bed. i yelped while i fell backwards, he giggled and straddled my waist again. "i've gotta say, this aggressive and needy simon is hot." i smiled and he kissed me once more.