- part 1

« 995 words »

wille ::

04:28AM - hillerska

i can't sleep, i think to myself. i don't know what's happening to me.

i sit up slowly in my bed, sighing loudly. i rub the back of my neck for a second before popping my fingers. i daydream and stare into my wall for a bit before snapping back into reality quickly.

i groan at the thought of getting up and using to use the bathroom, so, i flop back down on my bed and cozy up with my blanket.

i know im not getting to bed anytime soon, but at least i can feel comfortable. classes start today and i'm not excited, to say the least.

i don't even want to be at this stupid school. i didn't do anything..- well. nevermind that thought, i sigh aggressively at myself for thinking back to the fight.

whatever, whatever!. i rub my chest in exhaustion. my days seem to be blending together. i turn on my back so im now facing the ceiling, everything just seems like a blur.

i wish erik was here. he'd help me. he'd listen, at least. i miss him. fuck, i hate my mom. i roll my eyes at the thought of her.

i contain myself from clenching my teeth together, i hate her so much, but that's only an understatement.

i don't wanna be here. i don't wanna be anywhere. i wish everything cou-

* BEEP BEEP BEEP !! *

i jump at the sudden noise, closing my eyes to calm myself while listening to my blaring alarm. i grab my phone and instantly shut the alarm off,

05:55AM

god i hate this.

i got up and quickly changed into some school appropriate clothes. i really hope things go smoothly today. well, as smooth as being a prince gets.

i put my shoes on and by the time i was ready, class was almost starting. 06:30AM. yayyyy. i can't wait. i took a deep breath before walking out of my dorm room thing, fuck if i know what it's called.

i mostly ignored all of the stares and whispers. i walked into the class and saw some people i knew, and a lot of people i didn't.

the first person who caught my eye was.. well. i don't even know his name. my breath hitched a bit and i could feel something stir up in my stomach. i don't know what it was, i don't understand it yet, but ill figure it out sooner or later.

anyways, time for hell.

~~~~

13:20PM - hillerska

the days been a blur. and long. i hate it. lots of people know i was coming to hillerska from the speech, but some were very.. puzzled, and lost when i showed up.

i.. did get to talk to that boy though. well,- kind of. before august dragged me away from him, cunt.

sorry, shouldn't say that. he is my cousin, kind of, but fuck, he's been driving me mental.

anyways, his name is simon. the boy i met. he has curly brown hair, it was so fluffy and kind of all over the place, but he pulled it off. and these eyes.. god they were,,.... mesmerizing.

and his voice, it was amazing. when i had first got there, he was in the choir singing. and when i tell you his voice is angelic im not even lying to you.

what the hell is wrong with me? who is this mysterious boy and why is he taking up so much space in my mind?

~~~~

16:07PM

yayyy i can leave.

not really, but classes for today are finally done. and i saw simon a lot, kind of. i might have.. well- i may or may not have been purposely bumping into him.

i just- i don't know. i want to- know him more. he's definitely got one hell of a story. i know i do, haha. ha. sorry.

i walk back to my room and see lots of the other boys, standing around and talking. it's like the world stopped when i was near them.

ughhhh. i just want to sink into the ground and go to sleep forever. with simon.., maybe.

some boys pointed and whispered, some just laughed or blurted shit out loud. i let out a breath i didn't even know i was holding once i got into my room and shut the door.

i lied my back on the door and slid down it, and eventually i was just sitting on the floor.

i yanked my phone out of my pocket and opened instagram, i never ever on this app. but, something has been clogging up my mind. well, someone.

i looked up simon's name and immediately found his account and scrolled though it, eventually i ended up on my bed.

i looked through his photos and realized another person, a girl?

hm. sara. they do kinda look alike, maybe they're siblings, i prayed to myself. plus i scrolled a bit more to find out that sara is only simon's sister, i silently congratulated myself for calling it.

not like i care, why would i care if he had a girlfriend? so what.

i impulsively followed him on instagram, and within a few seconds he had followed me back.

simon:
woah crown prince. didn't expect to see you here.

wille:
i guess there's more to me then you though?

simon:
maybe :)

that dumb smile. i'd like to say simon and i are good friends.

~~~~

19:20PM - hillerska

me and simon stopped texting an hour ago, and in just bored. honestly all i've been doing is simply staring at my ceiling and listen to music.

suddenly though, my phone buzzed.

19:23PM

simon:
hiya, wyd right now?

wille:
nothing. silently scolding myself for not doing my classwork.

simon:
ah don't be so hard on yourself. going 2 a move at 20:30. come if u dare ;)

why'd he say that?

19:30PM

wille:
i'll be there.

~~~~

aaaannddd cut!!

goodbye :3