Chapter 2: Confrontational Factions

Start from the beginning

"That's my wife..." Lilith glared at Dai and spoke, "I am not interested, Hyoudou..I am married to Thor Regus, and I am not going to be beside you..." 

The girls in Dai's harem glared at Lilith with anger and hatred in their eyes, as Thor walked forward and spoke coldly, "So am I going to get my answers...or should I start blasting?" 

"You little-" Yasaka was ready to incinerate him as Odin stopped her and spoke, "We are asking for your help, it would be nice if you listen to us and help us!" 

"Like I will help any of you ever again, considering what you have done to me!" Many glared at Thor in hatred, he could see Yasaka's tails swirling as he was ready to take her down. Out of all the Leaders in the room, she was one of the weakest and a well placed anti-magic bullet shot can easily take her out of the equation. 

However, he is not interested in taking them down. He had to escape with his wife out of there, as he soon asked. 

"So are you going to tell me how the fuck am I here!?" Thor demanded angrily as Rias, who was already angered by Issei's attitude, as she shouted arrogantly while walking towards him with her arms having the Power of Destruction. 

"You have no right to demand us, you damned! You should be helping us, after all we are asking you to help us!" Thor was angry for a moment, seeing that she was still the spoiled princess, however it only lasted for a moment as Thor suddenly grinned, he had found a way to escape. 

(A/N: I don't own this gif)

"Very poor choice of words, Gremory.." Thor spoke coldly, as he soon got rid of his weapons, and had two magic circles, one in each hand, he was able to grab Lilith's hand much to her surprise as Ajuka recognised the other one. 

"Get away from him, he is about to explode!" Ajuka shouted in fear, as some tried to back away but it was too late. Thor and Lilith were enveloped in an explosion, as they soon disappeared out of there, something that they did not notice, as the ones closest to him, and the weaker ones were the most damaged. There was a huge crater and the building was destroyed as well. 

(A/N: I don't own this gif or Dragon Ball Z)

However the one that stood out was Rias, she was completely damaged and passed out groaning in pain. She was bleeding on all sides, as she had several fatal wounds on her body. Sirzechs shouted in agony and horror.