𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘, 𝖠 𝖶𝗈𝗅𝖿'𝗌 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗍𝖾𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Mattheo followed after Snape's
thin frame, he gawped at htheir surroundings. The dining room was no longer squarish, but a majestic, long spacious room. There were two chandeliers hanging down the middle, throwing bright light in the normally dimly lit room.

It was nothing special, he just
love how eveything was kept
clean.

The décor was old-fashioned and stuffy and there was even a fireplace at one end. Number thirty-seven at Spinner's End didn't even have a chimney, so where was all the smoke going...? He shook his head at himself and sigh. Of course it was magic.

Was he getting dumber or what?

There had to be enchantments within the fireplace which attracted and vanished the smoke.

In the center of the room was a grandiose twenty-person table with several centerpieces.

It was set with the prettiest china any one had ever laid eyes on and nine pieces of silverware per plate. There were four different forks and three different spoon.

In front of the bowl-like plates that sat on top of flatter plates were three crystal goblets. One was fluted, one looked like a wine glass, and the other was bulbous filled to the brim with ice and water.

"The danger to Morana is even greater now that the she's escaped from Azkaban," Juliette said worried with Bellatrix and Marvolo who looked trouble.

"She can not go to hogwart,
this year." Juliette said, looking
at Marvolo pleadly. "We can't keep
her confine neither, Love." Marvolo
explained.

"Father? What's happening?" Mattheo asked in confusion. Bellatrix sighed and looked at one of her favorite brat. "Someone escape Azkaban, she is a very annoying pest yet she is powerful." She said.

"Who?" Mattheo demand. "Do not interfer in it, Mattheo." Marvolo
said fimly. "Bu-" "It's an order."

"And Morana will go to Hogwart
and Severus will watch over her
with Peter." Marvolo said calmly, he turned his head to Remus. "And you
will be going to hogwart at as a teacher.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

After few days after, Minister Fudge has decided to have Dementors guard Hogwarts while Lily Grindelwald is on the loose," Dumbledore informed his staff.

"Dementors? Those horrid creatures around the children?" Minerva asked in alarm.

"They will not be coming near the students," Dumbledore said firmly. "They will be instructed to stay off of school property. Believe me; I am not happy about it myself."

He sighed. "If it will help protect the students and keep Lily Grindelwald away then it wiith be worth it."

"Perhaps I can cover Dementors in my class so that students know they are not something to be trifled with." Remus offered.

Dumbledore nodded. "A fine idea Remus." He smiled warmly at his former student. "And may I once again formally welcome you back to Hogwarts."

Severus rolled his eyes as his colleagues clapped, ignoring Minerva's look of disapproval at him when he didn't clap as well.

"Severus, has young Morana been told about Lily?" Dumbledore asked with twinkles in his eyes.

"She knows only what she has seen in the Prophet. She asked me a couple of questions regarding Azkaban and that was it." Severus answered.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

Remus sighs and tries to hide his exhaustion. He smiles pleasantly at the students looking at him curiously as they eat their dinner.

His son smiled at him while waving his hand along side, Morana who was eating the chocolate cake they both prepare.

The gall of the Headmaster. Remus can barely believe it. As if there wasn't such a strong precedent about the man's cavalier attitude regarding the safety of students.

It's Remus's fault, really, for believing the old bastard could learn from his mistakes. Luckily none of the children trusted the headmaster.

Neithet way, his only job is protect them all, and any one will scream of agony for even thinking of touching his family.