𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑, 𝖫𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝖿𝖺𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝗋

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Heiress Potter, Dumbledore is calling for you." Morana raised a brow at Professor McGonaggal  and decide to go to Dumbledore's office.

She stepped off the stone staircase at the top, and Professor McGonagall rapped on the door. It opened silently and they entered. Professor McGonagall told Morana to wait and left her there, alone.

Morana looked around. One thing was certain: of all the teachers' offices Morana had visited so far this year, Dumbledore's was by far the most interesting.

It was a large and beautiful circular room, full of funny little noises. A
number of curious silver instruments stood on spindlelegged tables,
whirring and emitting little puffs of smoke. The walls were covered with portraits of old headmasters and headmistresses, all of whom were snoozing gently in their frames. There was also an enormous, claw-footed desk, and, sitting on a shelf behind it, a shabby, tattered wizard's hat - the Sorting Hat.

Morana's eyes widen when she watched the bird burn. Morana yelled in shock and backed away into the desk. She looked feverishly around in case there was a glass of water somewhere but
couldn't see one; the bird, meanwhile, had become a fireball it gave one loud shriek and next second there was nothing but a smouldering pile of ash on the floor.

The office door opened. Dumbledore came in, looking very somber. "Professor," Mora a gasped. "Your bird I couldn't do anything." She muttered.

"About time, too," he said. "He's been looking dreadful for days; I've been telling him to get a move on." He chuckled at the stunned look on Morana's face.

"Fawkes is a phoenix, Morana. Phoenixes burst into flame when it is
time for them to die and are reborn from the ashes. Watch him."

Morana looked down in time to see a tiny, wrinkled, newborn bird poke
its head out of the ashes. It was quite as ugly as the old one. "It's a shame you had to see him on a Burning Day," said Dumbledore, seating himself behind his desk. "He's really very handsome most of the time, wonderful red and gold plumage. Fascinating creatures phoenixes. They can carry immensely heavy loads, their tears have healing powers, and they make highly faithful pets."

Morana nodded, she did read about Phoenix.

"Why was I call here,professor?" Morana asked not wasting her time. "I am sure that you know about the rumors?" Dumbledore said. "Yes and I ddi not kill anyone." Morana shrugged and looked at Dumbledore.

"I do belive you." Dumbledore nodded.

"I must ask you, Mora a, whether there is anything you'd like to tell me," he said gently. "Anything at all."

Morana shook her head, she can't trust Dumbledore, he is bad. Her mother and father, even uncles and aunts warned her.

"No," said Morana. "There isn't anything, Professor."

Morana sat next to Aries, "Tired." Aries muttered. "You can lay your head on my lap!" She said. Aries smirked and lay his head on her lap. Perseus went near them and place his head on her lap too.

Draco rolled his eyes and pouted while looking at Cayena. "Here." She gave him her blueberries. "Thanks." He muttered.

While from upstairs, Dumbledore looked at Morana wih twinkles in his eyes. "She is just like him." He thought.