five - rendezvous

Start from the beginning

His finger continued to move in slow circles, and I tossed my head back in the grass, arching my back up off the ground. Astarion lifted his head from my chest, pinning my hip down in place as he moved his finger faster, a second one joining in the pace. Then his fingers shifted, replaced by his thumb.

Before I could lift my head off the ground and look at him quizzically, he had pushed a finger slowly inside me. I moaned and squirmed under his hand, opening my eyes and attempting to look at him.

Astarion held my gaze as he pushed a second finger in, beginning to pump them in and out of me at a rhythmic pace, his thumb circling my clit. His eyes were clouded, hooded, as he watched what he did to me. The rhythm quickened, and I couldn't take any more.

The pleasure that had been building tightly in my core suddenly snapped, crashing over me in intense waves.

"Astarion!" I cried out, coming undone beneath him.

As the waves died down, he slowly pulled his fingers out of me, popping them eagerly into his mouth. Then his mouth was on mine again, kissing me roughly and swallowing any protest I had.

My hands wandered. Over his chest, down his abs, lower still... I found my goal, gripping him firmly. Astarion moaned quietly against my lips, twitching against my touch.

"Onasha," he growled quietly, his hips bucking.

"You are playing a dangerous game here," he continued as I stroked him.

"Am I?" I whispered, still a little euphoric from my climax.

"It is taking every ounce of my willpower not to just flip you over and have my way with you," he replied, trembling a little.

The idea both frightened me and enticed me. Maybe I wanted him to flip me over, pin me down, and have his way with me until he was satisfied. The wine and ale certainly made it easier to want to dare him to.

"Why don't you?" I asked. Astarion looked at me, searching my eyes a moment.

My heart hammered loudly in my ears. Would he? His expression shifted, darkened a little, and he grabbed me roughly.

"I think I shall, darling," he said.

And suddenly I was on my knees, pushed down into the ground, and Astarion's hand wound around my throat.

I gasped when I felt him line himself up against me, and moaned deeply as he pushed into me. He did so slowly - tenderly, with the promise to be rough in a moment, but for now I was adjusting to how he felt.

"You feel simply divine," he growled by my ear, his one hand still around my neck while his other hand held onto my hip. I felt his tongue glide over my neck, and he began to move at a steady rhythm.

I couldn't articulate any words, couldn't say anything in return. The way he felt inside me, filling me thoroughly... And gods he was so damned hard.

He lightly squeezed my throat, his other hand guiding my hips back against him with every thrust- though I helped and pushed back against him as much as I could.

"Oh my gods," I moaned, voice slightly strained. "F-fuck. Harder, Astarion."

"Beg me," he growled, continuing at the pace he'd started.

"P-please, Astarion," I said breathlessly. He withdrew from me, earning a whine of protest.

His hand moved from my throat to my other hip, and he carefully flipped me over again, holding my half lidded gaze with his own. He pushed back into me slowly, his eyes closing for a moment as he shuddered.

"Gods," he sighed. "I could stay here an eternity."

And then Astarion started a wicked pace, gripping my hips in his hands, that glint in his eyes again. All I could do was grip the grass at my hands, move them to his thighs to dig into the skin there, an attempt to keep me from thrashing too much and to deepen his thrusts at the same time.

It was intense. I'd been fucked before, of course; never like this. This unbridled lust for this beautiful vampire was something else. His nails dug possessively into my hips, shivering at the moan he ellicited. I wrapped my legs around him.

By this point there was no way the whole camp hadn't overheard; I was practically singing Astarion's praises. One of his hands moved to my throat again, tilting my head to the side.

"Astarion...?" I asked, catching that desperate, hungry look in his eyes.

"Just a taste," he begged quietly. He bent down, his breath over my skin nearly sending me over the edge. His pace inside me slowed, but not to a stop.

I tilted my head further for him, and his fingers wove into my hair, pulling hard. I gasped, and Astarion brought his mouth to my neck. The kisses he left over the skin there felt like they were leaving trails of fire. I wanted more.

I came undone again as his teeth pierced the skin, my loud scream piercing the air. Astarion groaned against my neck, the fingers in my hair tightening. And within moments I could feel everything he was feeling through my blood in his veins.

Oh gods, the way he felt in me. Around me. Above me. My hands found their way to his back, pulling him closer.

He pulled back a moment to whisper in my ear, "Gods, I love the way you taste when you cum."

Astarion didn't give me a moment to respond, instead his mouth was back at the wound on my neck, drinking my blood. I saw stars, the feeling all too much.

Astarion followed not too long after, moaning into my neck, giving a few more deeper thrusts. I could feel his orgasm- the pulsing of his dick, the sudden warmth within me. It almost brought me over the edge again.

Our ragged breathing and the sounds of crickets were all that could be heard in the clearing for moments after. He withdrew from me then, wrapping us up in the furs from earlier and nuzzling down into me.

We laid awake for a short time, in comfortable silence, soft fingers caressing over bare skin before sleep finally took me.