First day of work? Oh, hell no!

(A/N): God I'm so glad to be writing the main story... Thinking of my own parts of the story was too difficult and took up too much time.

-Nobody's POV-

It's been 1 week since Kessoku Band's first and last meeting. Hiroko got up early again to prepare himself for going back to STARRY. And because it was the first day of work, it was obvious that he had to make himself look good.

He used extra shampoo and conditioner while taking a shower, and he picked my best clothes to wear. A white T-shirt without any designs, blue jeans, and of course... His beloved thin purple jacket.

"Alright, let's see... Take a shower and brush my teeth, finished. Wear a new outfit... Done. Eat breakfast... Maybe. And bring my guitar with me to STARRY. Done and don-"

His phone in his pocket vibrates, and he checks to see what the notification was.

"Huh? Njika-chan?"

Hiroko unlocks his phone to see what she sent him.

Nijika:

Morning! First day of work, right? I know you might be as nervous as Bocchi-chan, but we'll be there for you both! Let's work hard together!

"Ehhh... What am I supposed to say? How should I respond?"

"Y'know what, just type 'ok' and be on your way. It's as easy as that."

Me:

Ight, bet. See you at work lil bro.

Then, he thought to himself...

... What the fuck was that? You just sounded Ike you came straight from The Hood!

Sorry, sorry! I'm  just used to responding like that because of my old friends.

... Aye, fair enough.

With that business being finished, he gets up from his bed, grabs his guitar (that was already in the case), and he goes to the kitchen to make some breakfast.

Once he enters the kitchen to make himself some breakfast, a sticky note was left on the counter and he picks it up to read it.

"Hm? What's this?"

The sticky note said...

"Morning kiddo! Unfortunately, I'm gonna go to work early, and I'm also gonna work overnight for some extra cash. I made breakfast for you in the fridge. Better eat it while it still tastes good! See you later, refrigerator! Signing off: Ur Dad"

Hiroko smirks and says to himself... 

"Tch. Even for an adult, he's a dork."

Hiroko opens the fridge and there was the breakfast that Kenjiro packed for him. It was a fresh ham sandwich in a container and a perfectly cold can of Coca Cola.

Smiling calmly, he grabs both of the items/food and he walks to the door. Before he opens it, he looks at the cabinet with the picture of his mother, Harumi.

"Love you mom. I'll be home soon." He said with his calm smile.

After that, Hiroko opens the door, steps outside, closes the door behind him and locks it.

Then, he looks up at the morning sky and says...

"First day of work. This'll be a blast." He says as he walks down the street to Shibuya Station.