The day I met Her (Part 3)

-Hitori's POV-

After running away from school, Hiroko and I stopped at a playground to relax there. We both sat down on some swings and chose to stay there together, but we didn't know what to say or how to start a conversation with each other so we were both quiet for a long time.

Look, I know. You can't put the onus on others and expect perfect results.

I look up from the ground and see a man in a business suit sitting down on a bench.

This is a gathering place for people just as lonely as me. I bet that guy's separated from—

"Papa!"

I pause for a moment and observe the little girl and the woman with him.

"Sorry we're late!"

"Hey, no problem."

The man gets up from the bench and walks away from the playground with his wife and daughter.

"Now, let's grab dinner!"

"What would you like?" 

Hiroko: Damn, that little girl's fuckin' lucky! She still has a mom!

Hitori: They're the perfect freakin' family! Please forgive my presumptuous empathizing...

"Woah! Gotoh-San, what happened? Are you okay? Why are you crying?"

"I-I'm okay..."

After crying for having a big misunderstanding, I pull out my phone and check my video channel that I named Guitarhero.

Ah, I broke 30,000 subscribers. Hey, that's right. The online world is where I belong.

I got up from the swing I was sitting on and I stood up straight.

It sorta makes me not wanna go back to school...

-Hiroko's POV- 

Out of curiosity, I slowly look to my right to see what Gotoh-San was doing on her phone, and then I saw that she was viewing Guitarhero's channel. Well, that's what I thought I saw...

Huh? Oh, Gotoh-San probably must be a fan of Guitarhero. Heheh... It appears that we both like the same things... I should probably ask her about what she likes and doesn't like. That way, we can get to know about each other even more.

Before asking what I wanted to ask, I clear my throat and look up at her.

"Hey, Gotoh-San. Can I ask you a question?"

She looked at me with a straight face and nodded her head.

"Y-Yes. Go ahead."

"Do you subscribe to somebody on the internet who goes by the name of Guita-"