THE LIE PART 3

A few weeks have passed and the word around campus was someone broke in and robbed Trenton but police could not find the person Trenton end up leaving LSU going back home and Sen has been staying with Demani. She still hasn't spoke to Angel but her and Tahlia speak here and there she gotten back real close with China her original bestie. Demani and her have grown closer over the weeks she missed the hell out of him he's so sweet and attentive to her even when other bitches be in his face he only wanted her tonight is a big game with UCLA this will be D first major game in college basketball Sen was nerves for her man but she knew he got this it was a close game but LSU ended up pulling off the win D had 32 points 15 assist 12 rebound and 9 steals Nori had a hell of a game as well ending with 30,10 and 20 after the game Sen decide she wanted to give Demani a celebratory dinner when he got home steak, potatoes and asparagus.

"Hey love."

"Hey baby girl what's all this?"

"I wanted to make you dinner as a congrats on the game."

"Aww thank you are an amazing woman."

"And your an amazing man." She wraps her arms around his neck and gave him the deepest kiss he grip her waist Deeping the kiss its been so long since she had some that she moaned into the kiss. that's was all the motivation D needed he pick her up and took her to the room laying her down on the bed gentall kiss down and sucking on her neck Sen needed him bad real bad.

"Baby I need you." She moaned Demani pilled every layer of clothing off her he kiss her down to her breast flicking her nipples in his mouth she was getting wetter by the moment he drag his touge down to her pussy blowing cold air on her clit  she shudder as chills went up her spine he opened her legs wide sucking her clit into his mouth her back arched off the bed D gripped her waist pulling her backed down to the bed he continue to play with her clit in her mouth until she cums all in his mouth cleaning her up with his tongue. Sen got up pushing  Demani back on the bed climbing on top of him

Unbucking his pants taking them off she was astonished to his size he was way bigger them she remember.

"Baby I see you got bigger in all the right places."

"It's definitely that pineapple diet." He winked at her Serenity was trying to figure out how the hell she was going to fit all of him inside her. She threw caution to the wind and said fuck it her mama ain't raised no bitch she slid the tip into her mouth sucking it as she played with his balls she slide a little more of his dick into her mouth little by little of up and down motion she was able to fit half of him into her mouth but it felt like the nigga was still growing she added more of her spit getting his dick extremely wet she decided to give her man that nasty head every nigga wanted form her she was determined to suck her man soul out to night.

"Fuck Sen your mouth feels so good." Demani moan out. That's one thing Serenity loves and miss about him he was no selfish lover and he was very vocal in the bedroom. She decided to do the little trick he love so much she sucked on both of his balls as smh jerked him off with one hand and use you index finger with her other to rub tiny circles on his tip.

"Fuck I'm cumin." Just like she knew he would she lick all the way up form the based to the tip as he came in her mouth as she swallowed she was right he did taste fruity a big difference form her ex everything about this man of her's was healthy, hefty, strong and she loved it.

He pulled her up and kiss her this was something she couldn't do with her ex he said it was too gay to kiss he after she sucked his dick she wondering why she fuck with him in the first place. He reached I've the side table to grab a fresh new box of condoms but Sen took them out of his hand and tossed them.

"Baby I'm on the shot we don't need them I just want to feel you all of you." She stared deep into to his eyes connecting with his soul letting him know she loved him and that love runs hella deep he silently agreed as he kiss your lips laying her on her back he hook both of her legs under his arms as he slowly slid inside taking his time because he knew she had to get used to him he was no longer the 15 year old boy he was now a 20 year man who knew that patience is key to have bliss.

"Fuck baby." She gasped he was stretching her and it hurt but it hurt so good no one and she mean no one have ever filled her the way Demani was right now she found the perfect key to fit her lock and her heart exude with joy, love and lust all at the same time she scratch up his back as he slide deeper into her he was gripping her ass as he slowly stroked in and out her tight pussy.

"Take this dick baby you feel so wet." Demani flicked his tongue over Serenity right breast as he slowly added more of him in side her  she was now able to take 8 and a half of him but she still had another inch to go.

"Imma take it daddy." She thought god done blessed this man to come fuck up her insides she was taking him like a champ tho like she said mama ain't raised no bitch.

He started to increase his speed felt her body getting relaxed to his size he was ready to fuck her walls up he gave her one last sensual kiss cause she was about to slut her all the way out. Gripping her waist he rotated his hips in a circular motion going in and out hitting her walls in the right place to make her legs shake and eyes roll in the back of her head she instantly came on his dick he counted in his head his goal for tonight was five and that hit cumin five time by the way.

"Ooh fuck Daddy." She screamed oh she never came like this hell she never came while she was with Trenton. Demani pulled out and rolled her stomach Serenity laugh in her head because this was her favorite position not because she loved getting he back blown out but because in this position her partner thinks there in control when all awhile she's the one with full control.

Serenity arch her back as she twerk her ass it was time to let the games begin Demani smacks her ass as he slides back in griping her waist giving her a steady stroke he rotated his hips and all directions it looks like he was dance in her pussy Sen grips the sheets and moaned as she grips and contrast his dick with her push this made D go wild as he slams hard and deeper in you tight wet pussy as Sen kept gripping him she called this little process of her milking because that's what she wanted to do milk her man for everything he had to offer you pussy and baby that just made her extremely wet she got real creamy on his dick and he love it the wetter she was the more Demani feel in love with her she knew what get him going that's why he only wanted her he pinned her down thrusting deeper hitting her little spongy area that the area he wanted and she wanted to she was now able to take all 9 and half inches and it was driving her up the wall he needed him to cum and cum now she could last much longer she starting her milking process again as the speed increases. Demani knew he was about to blow she knew what she was doing. He was trying to fight through it but her pussy was just to damn good he felt to cum slowly moving up to the tip he slams in to her cervix and release into euphoria sending multiple thick creamy ropes of cum inside the created tension and the warmth of Demani cum was to much for her she squirt all over his dick everything went black after that.

Weeks been by and the tigers been rolling knocking off Ole Miss, Georgia and Texas A&M the are now now playing for the national championship against Virginia the team came alone way between injuries and player and bad press this where their moment they work for this Demani dream for this moment ever since he was little he going to leave his heart out there on that court. It was a fight to the end and I mean a fight the game with into double overtime with Demani pulling out the win with last ditch effort 3 pointer sinking it in the tiger where now national champions. Everyone was their his family his friends most importantly his fiancé after what happened that night Demani was Serenity really bad they got engaged New Years in Demani home city New York in front of family and friends to Serenity was nothing like having the blessing of Demani grandma of their union it be meant much more being that her grandparents was no longer there.

Demani was on top of the world because right after that he declared for the NBA draft not only he was declared so did Nori one night will change the lives of two childhood friends Demani was selected as the second pick going to The New Orleans Pelicans Nori going 5th to Brooklyn Nets. Demani did it he been through hell and back just to get where he is now he living his dreams with the girl of his dream and who would have though this all start with a lie.