"You want it to go further (Y/n). Push." Sally walked closer to you. Nodding you punched it, but it snapped. You let out a breath. "Try again dear, but push it, will it." Sally said, encouraging you.

You said the incantation again, eyes closed. As you said you you pushed your power out. You opened your eyes to see it reach the ceiling and stop. "You did it!" Sally jumped up and down, excited.

"Now to see how strong it is." She giggled. You looked down at your hands, seeing your fingertips changing colour. From a bruised purple back to it's natural colour. "That'll happen the first few times dear." You nodded and looked up at the spell.

As if on cue Cece came thought from her break. "Anything interesting happened?" She asked. You nodded, still a little astonished you did it.

"Cece, punch right here for me please." Sally asked, he hand against the wall, you could see the wall pules around her hand. Cece looked towards her confused. "Alright, why?" She asked sceptical.

"Im learning Sally's protection spell." You said, making her turn to you. "Wait, so you can see it?" She asked, you just nodded. "And we need to test it." Sally added, making Cece turn to her again.

"Ok, I'll punch it. But if it hurts-" you cut her off "I'll heal your hand." Cece just nodded.

She then got into a fighting stance, holding her fists up. She took a deep breath before landing a heavy punch on the protection spell. When her fist collided with it, sparks came off it. Also throwing her back a little. She hit the cabinet behind her. "Aw fuck, that hurt." She said, holding her back.

"Shit, I'm sorry Cece." You said walking over to her, holding your hands over her, them glowing. Healing her. Luckily there was only like 2 patrions in the cafe right now and theye were at the window seats, looking away from the counter.

While you were tending to Cece, Sally admired the wall. It not even moved or shaken. Just the part where Cece punched it glowed a little.

"(Y/n)" sally said, holding up a hand to the wall. You looked up at her, to see the wall still intact. "The fuck." You whispered. Cece looked towards you, rasing a brow. "What?" She said.

"Its still there..." You drifted off. "Really?" Cece questioned. You just nodded. Then looked at Cece's hand to see it all healed. "Do you feel any pain anywhere else?" You asked. She shook her head no. "Thank you (Y/n)" she smiled, then flexed her hand.

You walked closer to the wall, baffled that it was still up. You were sure that it would crumble after one hit.

"Go get John." Sally said. Cece nodded and walked out back to get John. A few seconds later the pair coming throught the kitchen doors.

"What's wrong? Cece wouldn't tell me." He said looking towards Sally. His eyes widened slightly. You realised he just read her mind. "No, no I won't punch it." He said holding a hand up, walking away. "John! We need to test it." Sally said going to follow him.

Before she walked throught the doors they opened again, revealing John... WITH AN MP5. Your eyes widened. "You want me to test it?" He asked, looking towards his wife.

"Not like this!?!" She shouted, absolutely baffled. "Why not sally? This will put it to the test." You shrugged a little. You were still a little worried about it. Where did he even keep it ? Hidden in a cupboard in the kitchen ?