turn him into a goat

Start from the beginning

they all stop running and the blonde boy takes my face in his hands worriedly, "you don't remember me? you don't remember us?" i gaze into his ocean blue eyes and squint before replying bluntly, "no? i've never even met you." "my names percy, that's annabeth and grover. please remember odie," he tells me and for some reason i flinch at the nickname. "you can't make her remember percy. give her time it will come back to her," annabeth says and pulls percy off of me. he huffs but listens and follows annabeth who's searching for hermes car. the boy, grover, walks next to me and nudges my shoulder, "hey it's okay, i don't really know who they are either." i just laugh a little as we follow annabeth and percy.

percy holds up keys and looks back at us, "so who's gonna drive?" "oh i want to try!" i exclaim excitedly. but i was immediately shut down by both annabeth and percy yelling 'no'. i sigh in disappointment, "fine but i refuse to sit in the back." "okay." "that's fine pretty girl. i'll just drive i guess," percy says making me look up at him as my face flushes. the memories started flooding back making me widen my eyes, "oh my gods... what happened?" "do you remember now?" percy asks his face brightening. "no," i lie with a straight face making percy's face deflate and annabeth laugh. "i'm joking perce," i tell him and his face lights up again and he pulls me into a hug. "guys not trying to ruin your moment but we gotta go.. like now," annabeth tells us making us separate. percy holds my hand and we finally find hermes car, which has a note on the dash. after reading the note we all got into the car, percy and me upfront, annabeth and grover in the back. "please don't crash us," grover says from the back as percy starts the car and we put our seatbelts on. percy pushes down on the gas peddle, obviously too hard, and runs into a wall. we all flung backwards and i slowly turn towards percy, "are you serious?" he just smiles at me and nervously laughs, "sorry." he then hits a wall going backwards.

"maybe try aiming for the middle," annabeth suggests from the backseat. he kinda gets the hang of it but then a car zooms past making percy hit the brakes. "that guy didn't even slow down!" percy yells while honking the car horn. "come on just keep driving slowly," i tell percy in a calming voice. we celebrate as we get closer to the exit and i smile at percy. he looks back at me and smiles too and it was like slow motion, until there was a loud scraping noise. i covered my ears and winced at the irritating sound and annabeth yells at percy, "focus, stop staring at ettie! that is why you crushed the mirror." percy huffs and starts swerving into cones but we finally successfully made it out of the parking garage. i uncovered my ears and looked out the window, a bright light shined through. we are so dead. i shut my eyes and when i finally opened them we were at a random place. "where are we?" i ask them while breathing heavily.

percy shuts off the car lights and we all got out of the car. we walked in the sand and they talked a little but i just watched the waves crash violently. "i think it's time i go meet my dad," percy says while looking down at me. i wrap my arms around percy's neck in a hug, "i'll be waiting for you when you get back, okay?" i feel him nod into my neck and then i release him. "what do i even say to him?" percy asks us. "you'll know," annabeth and i both say at the same time. percy nods and starts walking towards into the ocean, after a few moments he was gone. i turn to grover and annabeth, "he's so pretty." grover gives me a weird look, "i don't wanna hear you fawning over percy. so respectfully please stop talking."

"NO BUT HE'S ACTUALLY SO PERFE-"

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕒𝕜𝕤

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕒𝕜𝕤

guys we only have one more episode, i'm so sad. season 2 needs to come out as soon as season 1 ends. i MIGHT start another book after this one, if i do i would love to hear who you guys would like it to be about. if there are any spelling mistakes in this story feel free to correct me. thank you to all the people who are voting. plz tell me what you guys think of the book, i would love to hear your opinions( plz be kind tho). thank you so much for reading!
i appreciate you<3.
love, aim

got any ideas for the story? ———->

໒꒰ྀི'• ˕ •' ꒱ྀིა