Chapter 2

Y/n POV

Princess Morningstar.. or should I say Charlie is showing me around the hotel.

While she holds my hand she drags me everywhere and introduces her friends.

"This is Vaggie" She points at a girl with white hair, gray skin and an X mark on her eye..

"Nice to meet you Vaggie" I said shyly.. playing innocent.

"This is Angel" she Point at a tall feminine man, looking at me with flirty eyes.

"How you doin toots, if ya ever feel lonely just find me" He said flirting, while adjusting his chest.

I just smiled and wave at him.

"This is Husk, our bartender" She points at the tiny bar, a grumpy cat with wings just looked at me then drinks a bottle of beer.

I just waved again and smile.

"And this is Niftty, our maid" She point out to the little girl with one eye.

"New guest! Hello nice to meet you. Welcome" Niftty said hyperly

"Hello..." I said uncomfortably due to her hyperness.

I noticed that there's a man going down stairs, Red stripe suit, red hair with black at the ends, with hairs going upward.. like an ears, antlers.. and most importantly.. that smile.. it caught me off guard..

"Y/n..?" Charlie snapped me off.

"You okay?" She asked worriedly

"You have black eyes" she said, I didn't realize that I feel something about that red headed man..

"S-sorry, it's normal when I feel very nervous" I lied, changing my eyes back to normal.

"Oh Alastor!" She shouts making that red headed man to look our way and stopped.

Charlie dragged me closer to him and introduces me.

"Alastor, this is Y/n our new guest!" Charlie said pointing at me.

"Welcome, to the Hotel!" He said.. with his radio sound voice.. and a wide smile. I could see his shadow also looking at me with its glowing smile..

 I could see his shadow also looking at me with its glowing smile

"N-nice to meet you.. Sir.. Alastor" I act.. thinking this red headed demon will be entertaining..

----------------------------------------
Alastor POV

I'm at my room preparing for today when I felt something unnatural.. a bad omen I'll say..

I went down stairs to see what is everyone doing. I noticed in the side of my eye that there is an energy ready to burst out.

"Oh Alastor!" Charlie waving made my attention to look at her way and stopped.

While she's walking towards me.. looking at who is she dragging with.

"Alastor, this is Y/n our new guest!" Charlie said pointing at the fine lady.

I can't help but feel something unnatural about this lady..

"Welcome to the Hotel!" I said I'm still not sure about this lady ..

"N-nice to meet you.. Sir.. Alastor" she said, I could see through her.. and I could see that laughing shadow behind her..

"Let's remove the formality shall we?" I said smiling down at her.

"Alright, nice meeting you sir- I mean Alastor" She bowed with her right hand on her chest, in that moment.. I saw her grinning face.. and it all changed back to normal when she raised her head..

"Alastor, why don't you chat with Y/n while I get the papers for her?" Charlie said.

"Sure dear" I said

Charlie went to get the papers and she and I were left behind..

"So, what makes you come here?" I asked breaking the silence.

"Oh umm.. I saw the commercial on T.V.. that's why I came to find out" she answered.. it feels like this lady telling the truth.

We went and sat down on the couch to chat more.

"I wanted to know how this redemption work" she said, but I could feel that half of it it's a lie.

"While walking here, it makes me Excited" The moment she said -excited- her eyes changed and her aura too.. then it's all gone..

"Here are the papers" Charlie arrived with the papers so that Y/n could fill it up.

--------------------------------
Y/n Pov

While talking to Alastor I could feel he's trying to look through me.. I could say that he does not like being lied to..

Charlie arrived with the papers and she also interview me while filling it up.

"So Y/n, how many years since you arrived in Hell?" Charlie asked.

"6 years" I answered.. while Alastor watching fill the papers.

"How did you end up in Hell?" Charlie asked again, this question made me stop writing.

"Actually.. when I arrived here in Hell I couldn't remember.. but I know I did something bad to end up being here.." I answered.. I lied for not remebering it..

"Is that so.. do you remember your birthday?" She asked again

"Yeah, (month)(Date) 1980" I answered.

"Wow, you don't look like you were born from that time. You look like you were born from the 2000s" Charlie compliment.

"Haha, thank you, but I really was born in that time, I just go with the flow on the trends" I joked

I still feel Alastor staring at me..

"You know.. I could melt if you kept staring at me" I joked to Alastor look at him in the eyes.

"That was smooth, baby" Angel said sitting on the other chair next to the couch.

"I apologize, if I gave you discomfort my dear" Alastor said looking away a little embarrassed.

I just smiled and finish off all the papers. Charlie thanked me for being at her Hotel.

"Alright, now it's settled. Your first activity starts tomorrow. Here's your key for your room" Charlie gave it to me and smiled.

"I'll show you your room" Charlie said.

Charlie and I went upstairs to show my room.

"Here's your room" Charlie opened it and I was surprised. It's decent enough to be a guest room.

"Thank you so much" I said smiling at her.

"Next to your room is Alastor's and the other is Angel's" She informed me, I nod and went inside the room.

"I'll leave you be now, enjoy your stay.. and Thank you for coming into our hotel, it means so much to me" Charlie held my hand and says goodbye.

Shit.. now I feel bad for going in here just to be satisfied by thier failures..
I guess I could go with the flow..

But the most I'm curious is that red headed demon..

Alastor..

It makes me giggle just seeing his smiling face..

---------------------------------

Hello readers thank you for reading this book and supporting it
🖤❤️