Chapter 1

You woke up in a dirty street.. red sky, broken buildings, dry and fresh scattered blood on the road..

"Of course.." you said to yourself a little scared..

You stand up from the ground and massage your head remembering how you died..

You decided to walk through the hellish street, screams could be heard.. fighting everywhere, some demons sniffing some mysterious powder..

You hug yourself as comfort.. you saw yourself through a broken window, you were surprised when you saw yourself in different form.

Red eyes with (f/c) pupils, a tiny horn growing out on your head, a (h/c) (h/l), and a (s/c).

You started to remember why you end up in hell.. and all you can do is accept it and face what your life will be.

------------time skip-------------

It's been years the first time you arrived in hell, you are used to it how hell works, you also discovered that you have powers.. and the more you killed other demons the more it gets stronger..

Every demon has its own creepy thing, of course you are too.. which is you enjoy someone begging.

You met a demon named Rosie, she has sharp white teeth, blackest eyes, and pale skin.

You met her during one of your walks studying how hell works. You saw her in one of the shops called Rosie's emporium.

You went inside the shop and take a look around, and Rosie noticed a new face so she greeted.

You both became friends and you went into her shop time to time to talk and buy on her shop, you knew what kind of shop it is but you didn't care because you are one of them too.

At least in this hell you have a friend now that you could trust and share thoughts about.

You killed a lot of demons in hell you can also steal or win a territory but you chose not to be recognize by the media.

Your power grew and grew and Rosie suggested you to be one of the overlords. You thought about it but you know it is not the right time to be recognized, Rosie respects your decisions.

After all those years.. the first time you arrived in hell you are not unsure about your life.. now you found a friend, life is not that bad. You have a home, some demons scared of you, you found your life entertaining, but slowly you're getting bored with your life.

You are just walking through the city and you walk where the giant hour glass is.

You stared at it with your hands in your back, watching the sand of the hourglass fall.. it's like admiring it.

"It's time" you smiled thinking you'll create chaos in the part of the city, your power ready to be unleashed, your eyes turned black your pupils glowing and your horns grew curled up and with just one tap of your shoes you'll create a giant show.

But you were distracted by something, you noticed one of the shops T.V was showing something...

The princess of hell, explaining and advertising her hotel.. for redemption..

All of your powers were gone and you went inside the shop watching the t.v close.

When she was done, you thought of something.. you smiled and left the shop.. planning on something.

"This will be fun" you said to yourself grinning.

"I'll loved to visit that Hotel.. in a perfect time" you look at the big hour glass again giggling.

-------------------------
You went to visit Rosie in her shop.

"My friend, how are you this hellish morning?" You greeted as you walk in her shop with a smile on your face.

"Hello honey, I'm doing well thank you" Rosie replied smiling with her sharp teeth.

"I have to tell you something" you said to Rosie excitingly

"Oh, you're excited.. did you find something interesting?" Rosie asked with a bit of laughter.

"Oh yes, very very.. interesting, so I'm here to inform you that I will be leaving, to do some business" you grin making your eyes black in excitement.

"Is that so, very well then, If that's what you want to do I wish you luck" Rosie said, a little bit saddened by the things you said.

"Oh don't worry friend, I'll still visit you and your shop" you smiled, your eyes turning back to normal.

"Alright" Rosie smiled again

You left the shop and prepared your plans about what you will do at the hotel..

You're walking through the streets of hell, you enjoyed walking and humming thinking about your plans into the hotel..

You arrive in front of the hotel you sigh and begin to ring the doorbell, the sound of the doorbell gives you shivers of excitement. You can hear someone walking and about to open the door.

---------------------------------
Charlie POV

I walked towards the door.. the moment I opened the door I saw a female demon with tiny horns in her head almost covering (h/c) hair.

She was wearing (f/c) suit and a shoes with a few inches.

"I.. heard about your hotel in the T.v.." She was not sure about it worry in her eyes.. like she was scared.

"I wanted to see if it's true.." the Lady said.

She was a little taller than me.. maybe because of her heels..
But this excited me.

"Vaggie, we have guest!" I told vaggie excitedly

"Come in please!" I told the lady

"Guest?" Vaggie asked looking at the entrance.

"Hello, I'm (y/n).." the lady said shy waving hello.

"O my gosh our first new guest!" I jump excitedly ready to show all of our staff, rooms and activities.

Vaggie look at Y/n not so sure about it but in the end she introduce herself to Y/n.

"So Y/n I'm charlie, and welcome to our hotel!" I happily greet, y/n just smiled shyly and look around the main room.

"Thank you" Y/n smiled again shyly

"Come, ill tour you around the hotel and introduce you yo my friends!" I said and hold her hands.

------------------------------
Hello readers! Like the first chapter?

I wonder what will alastor thinks of you when he meets you 😉.

See you in the next chaoter folks 😘