Epcot | Spaceship Earth

"It's a big ball."

"I know."

"Why are we going in the ball?"

"It's like you know nothing about Disney World, Luke. You work here!"

"Correction. I work at the Magic Kingdom, not Epcot."

"You should still know what it is."

"Enlighten me."

"It's a ride. You sit in a seat. It's a slow moving vehicle and its takes you through all the history of life on earth. Very educational, and it's air conditioned." Michael explained, before dragging Luke with him through the short line.

"You're so cute when you're excited." Luke giggled, pinching Michael's rosy cheeks. Michael swatted his hand away.

"Welcome to Spaceship earth, please watch your step and enjoy the ride."

Michael smiled at the cast member working the ride, before pulling Luke into the seat next to him.

Michael thought back to yesterday afternoon when he met Luke. Not believing it's only been a day. That they already get along so well and enjoy being in the presence of one another.

It was different and Michael liked that.

"Actually, I've been on this ride before." Luke mumbled, a smug smile creeping on his face. "I just wanted to hear you explain everything to me. I like listening to you talk."

Michael grinned, "You're cute. I think I'll keep you around."