Magic Kingdom | Bus Stop

"I guess this is goodbye." Michael smiled sadly.

"It doesn't have to be!"

Luke was disappointed that he didn't have more hours in a day to be around Michael.

Their short encounter meant everything to Michael and he didn't want it to end. He wanted to wake up and see his blue-eyed cast member again. He wanted to pinch his cheeks and tell him how cute he was.

"Tomorrow. Tomorrow I don't have to work. I can meet you at Epcot and we can drink around the world." Luke giggled picturing a drunk clumsy Michael in his head.

"I would love to accompany you on this journey tomorrow."

The deal was sealed and Luke couldn't be more excited to see his Prince again.

"Well to make this adventure more efficient... Would you do the honor of putting your number into my phone?" Luke smiled widely, before pulling out his phone to place in Michael's awaiting hand.

"You've been waiting all day to ask that. I just know it."

Luke blushed, turning his face so Michael couldn't see.

Clearing his throat he turned back to face Michael and spoke. "Would you like me to walk you to your car?"

Michael rolled his eyes, trying to hold back a loud laugh dying to escape. "You're dumb."

"What?"

"I didn't drive."

"Oh." Luke blinked. "Then I'll walk you to your resort bus."

////

a/n: only a few more chapters left and that'll be them at Epcot ^_^