Chapter 3 - Roaring Muscles

Start from the beginning

There was a bit of silence between the three as the brothers, specially Izuku who tried to process the position that All Might was offering to him.
It was a chance of a life time.

All Might: "Never mind! It's up to you though." He said in a embarrassed tone and gently taps his forehead.

Y/n looked to his side to see an crying Izuku who tried to shrug of his tears, Y/n taps his shoulder to try to comfort him.
Izuku stands up.

Izuku: "I'll do it!"
All Might: "An immediate reply! That's what i thought you'd say! And what about you Young...-"
Y/n: "First off, call me Y/n ans seconds, I'll do it too."
Small Might: "Alright then!"

But of course, it was not going to be easy for Izuku to inherit such a powerful quirk.

-Timeskip to Two days later-
-Early Morning-

The three are now at the "Dagaboa Municipal Beach Park", All Might said that it was there he was going to train them, mainly Izuku. But of course Y/n was also going to train juts as hard as Izuku, not only for physical strength but also to help use his quirk.
But now Izuku was pulling a large fridge with All Might sitting on it.

All Might: "Hey, hey, hey! This is such a nice fridge to sit on!"

Izuku falls into the ground.

All Might: "If you could move it even a little, it would be a little easier."
Izuku: "We'll yeah, i mean, you weight 274 kilograms, right?"
All Might: "No, i lost weight, so i'm now at 255 kilograms, in this form."

While that was happening, Y/n was near by them, carrying a large pile of trash, the ropes were tied up mostly on his tail, he push himself fowards while his tail pulls the trash pile.
He walks of better, pushes himself next to Izuku to help him to get up.

Izuku: "Anyways, why are we draging trash at the beach park?"
All Might: *laughs* "It's cause, you know, you're not a proper vessel." He said pulling his phone out to take a picture of the two.
Izuku: "What you're saying is the opposite of you said before!" He said bursting in comical tears.
Y/n: "Dude, All Might said that you're worthy of his power, now he's talking about your body, he's not talking about... y'know you!" He points at him
Izuku: "You're pointing for the whole me!" He lowers his head and let's out a scream. Y/n faceplamed.
All Might: "Young Y/n is right, i'm talking about your body." Izuku lift his head to look at him "My quirk, One For All, is the fullest physical ability of many people gathered into me. An unprepared body cannot fully inherit. The limbs will come off and the body will explode."
Izuku: "The limbs will do what?!"
Y/n: "In short terms, if you use One For All with a unprepared body, you will explode."