3.10 - i'm gonna fucking haunt you

Start from the beginning

The Sludge Incident? You cautiously glanced towards Bakugou. What's that? Did he get attacked by a villain or something? It probably had something to do with people calling him 'sludge fucker.' The reporter continued to talk about Bakugou.

"Not to mention his behavior towards the other kidnapped student, [last name] [first name], at the Sports Festival. He targeted her from the very beginning, yes? And during their match... Well, we all saw what went down. Additionally, she was not supposed to be at the camp, was she? Is she not a part of UA's General Education course?"

Ectoplasm spoke up through his black mask. "The events at the Sports Festival were, on [last name]'s part, entirely external. The panic attack she exhibited was not at all attributed to Bakugou as a person, but rather she was reminded of a traumatic event. This event is not at all our place to disclose, so we will not."

Eraserhead nodded. "For Bakugou, it was just more competition. [last name] had previously made a strong impression on him, resulting in a rivalry of sorts. That's it. He is not the most emotionally intelligent person, so he acted irrationally when faced with that situation."

Fuck they mean "not the most emotionally intelligent"!?!?!? He can be very emotionally intelligent, for your information! Bakugou seemed to remember that incident at the Sports Festival, when he was pinning you down in front of millions. Your face... You looked so terrified of him, and now...

"G- Get off, Tomb! Get off! P... Please!" you wailed.

Bakugou's red eyes widened as he looked between you and Shigaraki. Tomb. Now he knew why you looked so terrified. You weren't scared of Bakugou Katsuki, you were scared of Shigaraki. He must've triggered something in you. You were having a full-blown panic attack because of this creepy mother fucker, and he slapped you.

Oh God, he slapped you.

He felt like shit.

But then again, he usually felt like a piece of shit when you were around.

Tomura's red eyes landed on your form. "A traumatic event, huh?" He scratched his neck, making your skin crawl. "Was it me? You were thinking of me, right? We were in that position." The ghost of a smirk appeared on his chapped lips. You didn't know whether to nod or shake your head, so you stayed still.

Bakugou wondered what the hell happened between you two.

"As for your second question: [last name] originally intended to enter the Heroics Course, but was rejected due to her score in the entrance exam. During the Sports Festival, her performance was truly on par with the Heroics students, and it was decided that she would be worthy to trial the Heroics Course."

You wish you never participated in the Sports Festival. You wish you were knocked out during the cavalry battle. Then you wouldn't be here in this fucking situation.

The reporter spoke again. "Both students have exhibited signs of mental instability and vulnerability. What if their abduction was intended to exploit that behavior? What if deceptive words taint them, leading them astray, to their kidnappers' path of evil?

"Please tell us on what basis you can say that they have a future."

Exploit? You hope that mentally you're strong enough not to be manipulated. If anything you'll block out all of their words. Though, the more that you thought about it, maybe Tomb was right...

"Your adamance on not hearing me out says a lot..."

Maybe you really are in denial.