🌈 Chapter 22 ~ Mind scape 🌈

️⚠️️Warning⚠️
Book may contain mentions of:
-swearing
-bad family
If these trigger you I suggest you don't read this!

Julie's Pov:

"WALDEN NO!" I yell, but it was to late.. The chip already actived, He falls limp on his knees hunching over lifelessly before springing back to life with a jolt, He grins malevolently , His eyes were lifeless more than humane. Y/N unties him and let's him stand up, Towering over me and Sally, His big structure covering most of the light beaming from the monitors from behind him, His grey eyes shining, Practically glowing, Insanely standing out in the poor lighting of the room.

This wasn't Walden anymore.

Walden's Pov:

I could feel the chip being placed on me behind my ear, and I black out my body falling limp, Once feeling the sensation of opening my eyes I'm presented with a large blue void that seemed to be going infinitely in all directions, I get up and look around, What was this place?.. "It's the mind scape.." I hear a familiar voice claim, I turn around rapidly for the source and location of the voice, "Y/N?!" I call out while turning around like a dog chasing its own tail. I feel someone take my hand, "Boss, you look stupid turning around like a ballerina.." They murmur, My eyes widen, I bend down and hug Y/N, Tears flowing from my eyes, but my face didn't feel wet? "Boss, I know you've missed my and all but I think I would need to explain Abit about, What actually happened" They state, I wipe the tears off my face and nod understanding.

"Anyways, Where we are, is the mind scape, Our consciousness, Our brain you could say, Anything can happen here, And since it's our minds, We can hear, and see each other's thoughts" Y/N announces calmly, "Wait, If this is our mind scapes, How come both of ours are connected? And how can we communicate?" I question tiliting my head, "Hm.. From my estimate I think since the chips were so similar in technology and were placed on both of us.. It might of sent some frequencys to connect us.. As long as our real body's don't get to far from each other we should be able to communicate just fine" They explain, "This was all my stupid brothers fault, If that fucking idiot didn't kidnap you, If I kept an eye on you this wouldn't have happened!!" I groan angrily.

Y/N puts their hand on my shoulder trying to calm me down, I sigh, "It can't be your brother, I last recall that you stabbed him, Well more realisticly, Murdered him" Y/N recalls, "That leaves one asshole in my family.." I growl, Y/N raises an eyebrow, "If Wallace is not in control of the operation.. who is?" They question, "My wicked father. Walter.." I rub the bridge of my nose, Y/N changes the topic trying not to bring me much stress, "Anyway... We can't go back into our body's.. because the chip is in control" Y/N points to a blue bubble stick out the ground, "That's were we take control, but the chip is in it" I could see a little computer chip float around in the bubble. "We can also view what's happening in real life, But we can't interact, That's why I try my best not to watch most of it" They shrug before waving their hand in the air, And two little floating screens pop up.

"Here are the screens, But from my advice, I suggest you don't watch much otherwise it take a toll on your mental health, and you'll be crying buckets.. quite literally" Y/N nudges her shoulder the direction of a little bucket which seemed to be full of their tears, slightly over flowing. I just wave my hands at the screens making them pop out of existence, Y/N was just sitting on the ground, hopelessly, Looking drained, I walk over to them and sit next to them. We sit in silence for a fat minute before they lean over and hugging me, I was pretty surprised but I end up hugging them back, "I love you Y/N.." I mumble quietly, "What was that?" They question, "Oh nothing just coughing, Cough cough, hahaha..." I nervously state, I notice little thought floating around my head I immediately wave them away then look back down to Y/N and chuckle nervously.

Y/Ns Pov:

I look up at him a giggle, "Your so bad at hiding stuff from me" I mention in accomplishment, "Don't worry I love you too" I mutter, Their face heats up and turns red, "You do?.." He says as he adjust their collar, "Of course I do you big goof." I huff, I can see Walden get giddy, I pinch his cheek like one of those Grandmas at your birthday. "Assistant!" Walden groans, But smiles happily, "Honestly you should smile more" I grin, He smiles back, I sigh "I just hope everything in the real world Is good.."

(A/N: I'm trying to write as much as I can in the final days before I go on holiday!!
Words: 873)