🌈 Chapter 13 ~ Pink 🌈

️⚠️️Warning⚠️
Book may contain mentions of:
-swearing
-Aggression
-Gun
If these trigger you I suggest you don't read this!
Now onto the story..

Julie's Pov:

I would run down the hall with Howdy, Into the gym, The pink Y/N was sitting on top of the equipment, I look at Howdy who was trying to sneak up on Pink Y/N to jab them with the crystal, The pink Y/N jumps off of the equipment and grabs a 40 pound weight and throws it directly at Howdy's face, Most likely breaking his nose, "OW FUCK!" Howdy would scream, stumbling backwards into even more equipment.

The Pink Y/N would laugh and run out the gym and me and Howdy followed closely, They would go up the stairs well to the third floor, We chased them up. Once finally arriving at the third level we realize the red Y/N was also here, But Sally and Wally were already dealing with that one, We chased the pink Y/N past Sally accidentally knocking her over, she didn't seem to mind much. The Pink/Lust Y/N would open one of the containment cells releasing a big axolotl creature 10x it's normal size!

The creature bolts at us, screeching in a high pitch that was ultimately and most likely going to break the sound barrier. It rams into Howdy making him go flying across the room, It goes after me, Lucky it's height wasn't tall so I managed to jump over it, But not far enough because I ended up on the back of the beast as if I was riding a bull game at a bar. I grab the sides of it's head and pull it upwards making it scream and stand on its hind legs, I grab onto it's Skin (Scales? Idk) so I don't slip off.

It does sharp movements side to side trying to get me off as I hold on for dear life, getting dizzy in the process, I see Howdy run at it and tase it right in the stomach as it screeches and falls forward unconscious, making it's lower half go up then back down on the ground, I go flying off the creature into the wall, "FUCK!" I yell as I also, along with Howdy, Get a blood nose, Aswell feeling like my arm's broken. "you okay Julie?!" Howdy yells worried, "I'll be fine. Let's go catch the Pink/Lust Y/N!", We look around and see Pink/Lust Y/N next to another containment cell, "Don't you fucking dare!" I yell, they open it anyway "oopies!" They coo.

We ready up to fight the next creature, but all that comes out, or well.. bounces and rolls out, Are little plushies, They kind of looked like milkshakes crossed with a cute cow, "Hah! Are we supposed to fight that?!" Howdy laughs, Suddenly the plushies split horizontally revealing little sharp teeth, "Howdy what has everyone told you about jinxing us!" I yell angrily. The plushies jump directly at Howdy's body, Some biting his legs, His arms and His torso, "FUCK! THEIR BITNG ME THEIR BITING ME!" Howdy shouts while stumbling all over the place, I slightly giggle at that but then go help him.

I grab a plushie and try and pull it off Howdy's leg but it bites deeper to keep it's ground, "OW THESE FUCKING BITCHES!!" Howdy screams before falling backwards, I grab a plushie and rip it in half making it drop dead, "So cute but so useless" I state, The plushies immediately jump off and retreat back into the cell, The Pink/Lust Y/N opens another Cell, "HOW MANY ARE YOU GOING TO OPEN?!" I yell, They shrug as we see a humanoid creature exit the cell, Then multiple arms and legs sprout out of it's body, "Oh- that would be painful.." I say in a hushed tone. The creature runs at me but Howdy just picks it up from the back of the collar, "Psh. This is like dealing with my younger cousins that I used to live with." He grunts before chucking it back into its cell.

The Lust/Pink Y/N was about to open another cell then Barnaby swoops in and tackles them to the ground, "Barnaby?!" Me and Howdy say in unison, "I thought you were dealing with the green Y/N?" I ask, "Eh, They didn't really put up much of a fight, I mean they were the happy Y/N after all" He says while restraining the Pink/Lust Y/N's arms, "Please darling~ let me go~" They would say, Barnaby would shiver, "I thought I'd never see the day Y/N would act this creepy." He mutters as I go up to the Pink/Lust Y/N and Jab it right in the chest and it sucks up into the crystal making it glow pink, "Thanks Barnaby, We probably need to do something about Howdy aswell.."

"well Poppy is waiting in the infirmary since she didn't have someone to go for" Barnaby suggests, "Okay you take Howdy down" I say, Barnaby nods and takes Howdy to the elevator to go to the infirmary on the first floor, Suddenly there's a fun shot and a bullet barely misses me, I look where the bullet came from, It was the red/Mad Y/N, Sally and Walden..

(A/N: I don't got much motivation plus it's my B-day soon and then on going on a cruise..
Words: 918)