🌈 Chapter 2 ~ Interview 🌈

No warnings, enjoy!

Y/N's Pov:

I wake up to my loud alarm once again blasting in my ear as I tumble out of bed, I quickly shut it up and check the time, 8:00Am.. I walk to my bathroom and take a quick shower and dry my hair making the time jump forward to 8:45Am, I get dressed and start making my breakfast of cereal.. Yay.. After finishing my breakfast the time once again jumps forward to 9:25Am, I grab my keys and walk out my crappy apartment to my car, I get in and start driving to the desolate location of the rainbow factory, I pull up in the parking lot and hop out my car and go inside the factory.

I go up to the front desk/reception, "Hi I have a-" "Good morning what do you want." The woman grumbles at the desk, "..Anyway.. I have a interview with Mr. Darling, I'm Y/N by the way" I mention, The woman would look up at me and speak in a hushed tone 'You really wanted to work in this hell hole?.. Well, Your life getting wasted.' I would look down at her "What?-" "Anyhow just sit in the waiting bay. Mr. Darling will be ready in 10 minutes." She would grumble before pointing her ragged finger to a row of chairs

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After waiting awhile I would hear the woman say "Y/N, come up." I would stand up and walk over to the desk, "He is ready. Just go down the hall into the elevator and to floor 5 and continue walking forward until you see a door with Mr. Darlings office on it." I would nod slightly while listening to her navigations through the large factory, I would walk down the hall and do what she said, step in the elevator, click floor 5, and continue walking forward, Once I saw Mr. Darlings office I would hesitate then knock on the door, "Come in.." I would hear a deep gloomy voice from the other side of the door.

I open the door to see a Big, yellow skinned puppet (or human whatever), With dark blue messy Pompadour, sitting at the desk with his hands together, Staring at me, Observing me.. "Well?. Are you going to sit down?" He would growl, I quickly take a seat in the chair Infront of his messy desk. "I'm guessing you applied for my new assistant application.." He would groan, "What's your name again?.." He would shortly mumble after, "Y/N, Y/N L/N" I would state.

He would nod slightly, "Alright.. onto the interview.." He would utter. "Tell me about yourself.." He would glare at me with his dark crimson eyes making it very tense during the duration of the conversation. "Well, I recently graduated collage in the course of chemistry.. so I do have some experience in chemicals and your rainbows that you make here" I would mumble nervously. He would nod slightly at that aswell, "Now.. why are you interested in working for this organization?" He would question while tapping his finger, or.. mechanical finger, on his desk waiting for my response.

"Well.. as I previously mentioned that I do have some history with chemicals and I would of thought that the job would require knowledge of chemistry, lab, and lab safety.. And honestly I don't think being an assistant would be that hard" I would mutter quietly, He would raise a brow but validate the awnser I gave him, "I see.. What are your strengths?" "Well, I have always had a knack for science, logical decision-making, and I've always been able to communicate things very clearly and efficiently. I've also learned a lot about managing various complex payroll processes, so I feel this is a strong point for me. It's actually these qualities that attracted me to working in a research facility/laboratory, as I feel like my talents are better appreciated in this role than anywhere else.." "Mhm, Now what are your weakness.."

"I can be a little too meticulous sometimes, which means service can be slightly slower when taking notes and filling out paperwork. However, I've been actively working on improving my time management skills and being a bit less perfectionistic so I can quickly get the work done!" "yes.. And How would you describe yourself?" "I am a vigilant and hardworking person. I'm also a lifelong learner, always seeking out the latest knowledge to know how to the job right. Lastly, I am thorough, documenting all incidents"

"Great then.. I guess that's the end of the interview, Your hired. You start work tomorrow at 8AM. Don't be late." He would grunt, "Thank you! I'll see you tomorrow Mr. Darling!" I stand up to get ready to leave, "Oh and by the way.." I would quickly look back to him from the doorway. "It's boss now. Nothing else."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N: Second chapter, I hope you like it guys :D
Words: 828)

🌈 | Colours Unbound | 🌈On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara