🌈 Chapter 19 ~ Control room 🌈

️⚠️️Warning⚠️
Book may contain mentions of:
-swearing
-Aggression
-Kidnapping
If these trigger you I suggest you don't read this!

Walden's Pov:

Me, Sally and Julie walk to the end of the experiments hallway, to the control rooms door, I unlock it with a key in my pocket and we all enter, The door closes behind us, and all we could see was dark grey walls leading forward then cutting off into a corner in a different direction, We all start walking through the dimly lit halls with every once in awhile a flickering light, We walk closely together because the width of the halls were pretty tight, It was like the steps down to the abandoned factory, And I regret that day so badly..

Now my Assistant has gone mad for whatever reason ever since the kidnapping, Why does this always happen to me.. Everything is crumbling around me and I can never get ahold of my love ones before they disappear from my life... Like Ophiela.. Now Y/N... They were the only thing I cared about now and I've lost them from them falling into the pit of insanity.. or worse, I feel tears fall down my dry face, "Wally are you crying?.." Sally asks turning to me, I immediately wipe my tears with my sleeve, "Of course not, you must be going delusional from this control room" I murmur.

My eyes dart around the tight halls to stop myself from crying, Then I realize, Julie was gone, "Sally?.. Do you know where Julie went?.." I mumble, No response, "For fuck sake Sally this isn't the time for fooling ar-" I turn around to see Sally has disappeared aswell, I grab my radio and try and connect to Julies radio, Nothing, I look around and see Julies radio on the floor damaged, It looked like it dropped from her.. I connect to Sally's radio and she awnser's almost instantly, "Oh my god where are you! You better not be around the corner!" I hear Sally complain, "What?! No you seperated from the group!" I growl.

"liar!" Sally yells, "shut up already. Just.. keep in touch alright?" I mumble before leaving my radio, on, in my pocket. I continue walking down the halls before Sally reports something, "I found Julie!" I hear her coo, "Hi Julie- AH!! WHAT THE FUCK!" I hear her scream in the background, before I here her say "Julie is like.. possessed! She's trying to attack me! Uh... Spell tomato by showing me if your not possessed!" Sally announces to her, "You idiot! That only words on a Ouija board!!" I shout, "Ohh right, THEN PREPARE FOR BATTLE HIYAA!!" I hear her footsteps from the other side of the radio try and imitate horses hooves before her radio cuts off.

"okay what the fuck..." I mumble before I begin walking again, Suddenly I feel something heavy and blunt hit me in the back of the head and I black out.

Sally's Pov:

"I found Julie!" I coo, "Hi Julie- AH!! WHAT THE FUCK!" I scream, before I say "Julie is like.. possessed! She's trying to attack me! Uh... Spell tomato by showing me if your not possessed!" I announce to her, "You idiot! That only words on a Ouija board!!" Wally shouts, "Ohh right, THEN PREPARE FOR BATTLE HIYAA!!" I make footsteps try and sound like horses hooves, like how they road in like movies when they prepared for battle! Then my radio cuts off... Julie tackles me to the ground, making me land on my back, She looked emotionless as her irises were plain grey. She begins continuesly punching me in a robotic motion, I put my arms up to protect myself, I try and wriggle out from under Julie but she just moves with me.

She grabs my arms and flips me over onto my stomach and ties my hands with some cloth, God damn she knows how to tie knots.. she throws me against the wall making me just sit in the corner in the dimly lit lights. She reaches behind her ear and presses something and begins talking in a emotionless tone "Sally is secure." She mutters before I hear a muffled voice from something behind her ear like a ear piece radio, I couldn't tell who it was.. I guess this was the end for me, Suddenly my radio falls out my pocket and hits the floor making it break, "Awhh you gotta be fucking with me.." I groan, I look back over to Julie but I see her with her hands over her head and screeching like a banshee, suddenly something falls from behind her ear as she falls to her knees.

She looks up at me confused, "What happened?.." she mutters, I look up at her, "Your not a robot anymore?! Thank lord please untie mee!!" I whine, She rolls her eyes and unties the cloth from my wrists, "Thank you.. now let's see what this is.." I crawl over to where the thing fell, I pick it up, It was green and square and looked like a computer chip, I look at it and say, "It's a mind control device!" I say randomly, I honestly didn't know what I was rambling on about before Julie takes it from me and stares at it up close, "Your right.. It is!" She says surprised, "HAH! I finally got something right!" I say proudly before doing a little jig.

"not the time Sally!" Julie complains before smashing the chip and stomping on it, "Finee.. do you have your radio?" I ask, she reaches for her pockets but she doesn't pull anything out, "Damnit it must've fallen out!!" She groans, I pick up my radio and realize it was on but not connected, And it was playing a really high frequency that no human could hear, Wait.. computer.. technology.. brain control device.. FREQUENCY! I got it, "Julie! My radio is broken so it's playing a REALLY high frequency beyond out hearing! And that frequency disrupted the brain controling devices frequency!"

She nods actually understanding, "Huh your right! You're actually smart for once.." she murmurs, I feel offended but she was right, "No offense taken" I shrug as I try and fix my radio, I fiddle around with it before it stops making that loud high pitch sound and returning back to normal! "fixed my radio Julie! Now I just have to radio Wally!.." I turn the dial on the side of my radio trying to find Wally's signal then I finally find it! It was static.. then..

(A/N: now you have to wait for the next chapter! Sorry for the hold up! I was at a sleep over.. Also.. TOMORROW IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!
Words: 1127)