Chapter 9

Elsie

The ladies who dressed me did an amazing job. I have honestly never felt so beautiful. They dressed me in the guest bedroom, thankfully the sheets were changed before they entered or I would have died of embarassment.

But I looked so beautiful, they let me choose from a lot of different dresses. I have no idea where they came from, but I loved every one, it was so hard to choose. The one that I went with a was a nude halter top dress that fanned down my body in layers, it was a beautiful seafoam green with a nude underskirt. If I’m honest, this dress is kind of short, but I was happy with the pampering so I didn’t say anything. The dress was paired with a pair of elegant looking lace flats, primarily because I fell over in the heels, but I enjoyed the flats much better. They gave me a hair cut and put makeup on my face, and I looked like a princess. My hair was curled and then the girls made the biggest braid from the front of my head to the back, and pinned up my hair leaving only a few curled pieces. But my favorite thing about this was the flower crown that was braided into my hair. I took a moment to enjoy my look as the ladies put bracelets on my wrists and ear rings in my ears.

There was a knock at the door. “Hey ladies, is my mate ready to go?”

And in came my hunk of a mate. Leon wore a fitted white shirt with a seafoam green bowtie and green fitted pants that were accented with a light brown belt and shoes. I felt myself clench my thighs when I saw how he took me in. I was also loving how his pants strained when he walked over to me. I wasn’t sure if my heat was still here, but he made me feel like it.

“What do you think?” I asked him giving myself a twirl. “Is this not the most beautiful dress you have ever seen?!”

I jumped up and down a little bit before he came over to me and pulled himself into me softly with a hand on the small of my back, and kissed me.

“You look amazing, my mate.” Leon said in almost a low growl before looking up at the team of people that did this to me. “Thank you for making my mate look beautiful this evening, ladies.”
The women curtsied, “We did not have to do much, Princess Elsie is beautiful just as she is, Sire.”

“And that I can agree.” Leon said to them, “But if we don’t leave now, we will be late.”

“Oh, are we leaving the castle?” I asked him, moderately confused as he took my hand.

“Nope, but it’s a long walk to that side of the castle, I will explain on the way.” Leon said to me pulling me away from the ladies before one chased after me handing me a small purse that matched my shoes.

“Thank you.” I whispered and she stopped to curtsy me.

Leon and I left the apartment and he walked at a leasurely pace, letting me look around at the beautiful art and everything on the walls.

“So, tonight is the eve of the Luna Day Dinner and festivities for the half year.” Leon began, “which means this will be a much bigger dinner than you expect.”

I gasped a little bit, but Leon took my elbow into his for reassurance.

“Basics of edicate are, no one is going to care what fork you use at dinner because it’s a light dinner, so only two courses. The majority of the food will be presented at the cocktail hour which we are certainly late for.” Leon said to me, as he approached a large door at the end of a candle lit hallway.

“How rude of us. I will have to tell your mother I’m sorry.” I said to him, already nervous.

“Oh no. She knows why you and I are late, and she is perfectly okay with it.” Leon said to me and winked, making me blush. “But, you will primarily stay by my side or one of my siblings sides.”