Day 2

It was day 2.  An online school day it was!

  My parents woke me up in order to get ready for online school for today.  I ate breakfast first, being Oatmeal but it took me a while to finish while at the same time doing schoolwork on my Chromebook for the day.  The first assignment was a Spanish assignment that I completed, with mediocre results.  I then moved on to the second class which is Art, and we had a drawing assignment.  I decided to skip that assignment for now.

   For my third class, I had biology.  We had an Edpuzzle that I had to complete, being completed with a score of 89%.  Fourth class was reading, and we had a class reflection of our time in that class so far for the school year.  I completed that form, and finished up my food with a little bit remaining.

  After finishing the three works and my breakfast, I went to my drawing assignment I skipped earlier and started drawing.  I drew the bowl with apples first, the human that was a boy, and then the apples connected in what looks like a bird behind the person.  After completing the drawing, I turned in the assignment and worked on my Spanish Duolingo and my Math homework which I all did well on.

      After completing the online school, I played boring Roblox games for most of the day and looked on what I am missing in the banned wiki during my exile.  There was A LOT I missed, but I kept on playing Roblox.

Dinner comes in, and my mom decided to give me my first KFC Meal in a while saying that she wanted me to feel better after being blocked.  I am still grateful I have nice parents that care for me, and you should know that too! 

  After dinner, I went to a church school session to learn more about god.  I learned about prayers and how important it is to pray in that class session.  We also get to understand more about feeling and seeing Jesus in person through prayer, and I had a few thoughts about it.  A few minutes later we sat together the closing prayer, and our class is over after an hour and we go home.

    I went home, and decided to do a Demon Slayer trend drawing I would show tomorrow.  I made the drawing, showing my Kimetsu no Yaiba OC Eric Shinzo Hudson on the left who is saluting and Giyuu on the right smiling.  It looked neat!  After that, it was time for bed and I slept.