Connor: And about my ex.....she ran. I think they were doing drugs.

Truth be told, the principal could sniff the smell of drugs and alcohol coming from the guy, and the officers found a bottle and another knife in his jacket nearby.

Principal: What's her name?

Connor: Jennifer Keys.

Principal: Ah that troublemaker.

Connor:......

Connor:

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Aw man. Why do I always get the bad girls.

Y/N patted his friend's back, seeing him comically cry though he grins and gets back up.

Connor: *grin* That's ok! There's always plenty more-

Principal: I actually have a proposal for you two and some others. You checked the news?

They all turn to the principal, interested as Connor knew that the multiverse being real was the topic of the entire world.

Principal: Some people will be coming here from.....animes and fiction let's say. Some you don't know....and judging from what I saw in your binge watching in the library, some you WILL know. You see, we have been careful with people who will get along with them.....we considered millions, billions, and seeing you along with several others, the government believes you all will be the perfect hosts and such.

we considered millions, billions, and seeing you along with several others, the government believes you all will be the perfect hosts and such

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Y/N: Uh......Why us exactly?

Principal: As a matter of fact, these people are pursuing an education as well. The weird.....shift between dimensions has allowed them to speak our language so talking won't be an issue. Yes it's a bit of luck but......I believe you two will get along well with them!

Connor: Cmon Y/N! This is the thing we all need! Perhaps you might get your first girlfriend.

Y/N: *frown* Bro college just started! I can get a girlfriend later!

Connor: *smirk* My spider senses are tingling. I bet you're gonna get a girlfrien- no.......you'll be having a harem by the end of this year!

you'll be having a harem by the end of this year!

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.